Hi Marty,
Thanks for the info. I'm just starting out researching my relatives and I'm pretty ignorant on how or where to find records etc. It looks like Cersisoma is a village, town within the Basilicata region of Italy, so that is a positive sign. The fact that they also have a McKees Rocks ...
Search found 3 matches
- 19 Mar 2011, 23:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Valicenti family members from Cersosimo...
- Replies: 21
- Views: 12059
- 19 Mar 2011, 19:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Valicenti family members from Cersosimo...
- Replies: 21
- Views: 12059
Re: Looking for Valicenti family members from Cersosimo...
Hi Marty,
Sorry to be a buttinsky, but I noticed the name Filomena Valicenti and I think that was my mom's grandmother. As I mentioned in an earlier post my ma said she married Anthony Davenjay. I'm having a hard time following all the names but I think Filomena was Vincenzo's sister. My ma said ...
Sorry to be a buttinsky, but I noticed the name Filomena Valicenti and I think that was my mom's grandmother. As I mentioned in an earlier post my ma said she married Anthony Davenjay. I'm having a hard time following all the names but I think Filomena was Vincenzo's sister. My ma said ...
- 04 Jun 2010, 23:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Valicenti family members from Cersosimo...
- Replies: 21
- Views: 12059
Re: Looking for Valicenti family members from Cersosimo...
My husband's g-grandfather was Giovanni Valicenti born in 1888 in Cersosimo, Potenza, Italy. He was the child of Maria Antonia Valicenti who was unmarried. He had a brother Pasquale Federico Valicenti who was born in 1892. They also had a younger sister who was born in Italy around 1907. Giovanni ...