Search found 6 matches

by stinziano1
31 Jan 2011, 13:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Aimola and/or Stinziano Surnames
Replies: 21
Views: 16725

Re: Aimola and/or Stinziano Surnames

My name is Linda Naughton ,Frieser is my maiden name. I have about 11 first cousins from my Mothers side.
by stinziano1
28 Jan 2011, 23:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Aimola and/or Stinziano Surnames
Replies: 21
Views: 16725

Re: Aimola and/or Stinziano Surnames

Your aunt was married to my Grandfathers brother and her sister was married to another brother. Aunt Uliana I don't know if I spelled her name correctly has a daughter Helen who is a cousin of my Mother. She is still alive as far as we know and lives near us. All I know is your aunt Louise was your ...
by stinziano1
25 Jan 2011, 16:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Aimola and/or Stinziano Surnames
Replies: 21
Views: 16725

Re: Aimola and/or Stinziano Surnames

My mothers name is Marquerite she was the second youngest and only surviving child of Micheal and Philimena Stinziano. Her 3 sisters and 1 brother have all passed on. I have about 11 cousins from her family and 1 sister. My Grandmothers name was Scrizzi. We live in Toronto.
by stinziano1
21 Jan 2011, 01:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Aimola and/or Stinziano Surnames
Replies: 21
Views: 16725

Re: Aimola and/or Stinziano Surnames

I just found out that Louise Stinziano was my mothers aunt. So we must be related Patricia.
by stinziano1
20 Jan 2011, 03:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Aimola and/or Stinziano Surnames
Replies: 21
Views: 16725

Re: Aimola and/or Stinziano Surnames

I think that Louis was my mothers uncle and my grandfathers brother. I don't know that much about my grandfathers brothers but my mother does. I think that they were probably related their last name would have been Stinziano.
by stinziano1
14 Jun 2010, 00:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Aimola and/or Stinziano Surnames
Replies: 21
Views: 16725

Re: Aimola and/or Stinziano Surnames

My mothers family came from Rocca San Giovanni and immigrated to Peterborough Ontario. Her mothers name was Philomena Scrizzi and her fathers name was Michael Stinziano. My mother had 3 sisters and 1 brother. Their names were Christine, Isabel ,Rose and Louie and my mother Marguerite. They moved ...