Search found 3 matches

by alifano76
12 Nov 2010, 08:57
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Specific street in Alife, Caserta
Replies: 3
Views: 5465

Re: Specific street in Alife, Caserta

Ciao ALIZA!

For nearly 40 years, the ancient name of the street (Via Maddalena) has been changed. Today the street is called Via Michelangelo Iafusco General or, more simply, Via Iafusco.
I hope that I have been helpful in your search.

Greeting from Alife, the town of your origin and by myself ...
by alifano76
14 Jun 2010, 09:54
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Has anyone ever heard this expression?
Replies: 94
Views: 136161

Re: Has anyone ever heard this expression?

TO ALYZA... I know very well the meaning of the tongue-twister you said (Cheech kah-mah-nah kah-lah - Kah-lah kah-mah-nah cheech). The correct version is (in the dialect of Alife): Cicciu cumà nn'a Còla e Cola cumà nn'a Cicciu. Its translation into Italian is: Francesco comanda a Nicola e Nicola ...
by alifano76
14 Jun 2010, 08:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking to connect with anyone with SANNULLO surname
Replies: 2
Views: 3252

Re: Looking to connect with anyone with SANNULLO surname

Ciao Alyza! I'm Gaetano Cuomo from Alife (Italy): I know SANNULLO family very well, because some of them are my friends. If you authorize me, I can give them your e-mail, so you can contact. OK? I'm waiting for your message. Ciao, GAE