I was told I needed to correct a document.
Once I had it done, I then faxed the consulate the corrected document. They called me via phone to say it was acceptable and to have it translated. I then mailed the translation and original document to them via certified mail. There was no 2nd appt. All ...
Search found 4 matches
- 26 Feb 2011, 05:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Consulate acceptance of incomeplete documents
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2707
- 31 Jan 2011, 17:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: nessun
- Replies: 38
- Views: 11004
Re: Wish I had a time machine... dual citizenship roadblock!
I would do exactly as you are planning. According to the web site, it is one yr wait for appt. You can accomplish so much in that year - if it does in fact take that long. I would ask if an appt for information or pre-qualification is avail. That might be avail much quicker and it would answer your ...
- 30 Jan 2011, 05:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: nessun
- Replies: 38
- Views: 11004
Re: Wish I had a time machine... dual citizenship roadblock!
The age of my father was never mentioned during my interview. What was of importance was that GF was naturalized AFTER the birth of my father. Thus, my father was an italian citizen at time of his birth.
Did Miami tell you specifically your gf had to be a minor? I did not hear of that requirement ...
Did Miami tell you specifically your gf had to be a minor? I did not hear of that requirement ...
- 29 Jan 2011, 21:03
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: nessun
- Replies: 38
- Views: 11004
Re: Wish I had a time machine... dual citizenship roadblock!
I recently rec'd my dual citizenship. What was required was proof my father was born prior to my GF naturalization. He was a minor at that time and listed on the petition. Naturalization papers needed no certification, copy was accepted.
Have you verified w/Miami the exact requirements? It might be ...
Have you verified w/Miami the exact requirements? It might be ...