I have JOSEPHINE E. DANNA (d'anna) born December 23, 1898 and died June 25,1993 at San Jose, 95125, Santa Clara County California. This meet your criteria for San Jose, California along with married surname. Is this whom you are looking for??? =Peter=
Yes this would be my g grand mother. But i ...
Search found 4 matches
- 10 Dec 2010, 00:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for D'anna Rinella Sasso. Williamsport PA. an
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4391
- 10 Dec 2010, 00:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rinella, D'Anna, Rubino from Palermo (Trabia?)
- Replies: 99
- Views: 130478
Re: Rinella, D'Anna, Rubino from Palermo (Trabia?)
maandkel---Have you ever gotten a death certificate for Leonard D'anna. I know we are related to a D'Anna or Danna that was a principal or teacher at an Evergreen school in San Jose.
Thanks , MArlene
Marlene, The only 2 Leonard D'anna's I know are my great grand father and my great uncle. My ...
Thanks , MArlene
Marlene, The only 2 Leonard D'anna's I know are my great grand father and my great uncle. My ...
- 05 Jul 2010, 16:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for D'anna Rinella Sasso. Williamsport PA. an
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4391
Searching for D'anna Rinella Sasso. Williamsport PA. an
My Great Grandmother was Josephine Rinella Married to Leonard D'anna. I know she had a sister named Rose. I beleive there was a house with a ranch on lick ave San jose, Ca.
- 21 Jun 2010, 04:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rinella, D'Anna, Rubino from Palermo (Trabia?)
- Replies: 99
- Views: 130478
Re: Rinella, D'Anna, Rubino from Palermo (Trabia?)
My great grand mother was josephine Rinella D'anna she had 7 children. i still have her english book from san jose high school. her husband was leonard D'anna sr. Her mother moved back to pennsylvania and owned several fruit stores. we are also related to the sasso's and Battaglia's and Cribari's.