Her married name is Durante. She died in Chicago; not sure of exact date, but I think it was Jan. 30,1925.
So far I have been unable to find her death record.
Thanks for your help, I will check out the references.
Search found 12 matches
- 02 Jul 2010, 03:56
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Laurino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8318
- 02 Jul 2010, 03:56
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Laurino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8318
Re: Laurino
Her married name is Durante. She died in Chicago; not sure of exact date, but I think it was Jan. 30,1925.
So far I have been unable to find her death record.
Thanks for your help, I will check out the references.
So far I have been unable to find her death record.
Thanks for your help, I will check out the references.
- 01 Jul 2010, 19:36
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Laurino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8318
Laurino
Trying to locate information on my grandmother. Her name was Angela Gregorio and she was born in Laurino around 1879. She immigrated to USA around 1904 and dies around 1924. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated.
- 25 Jun 2010, 16:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antoinette Poli (maiden name)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1940
Antoinette Poli (maiden name)
She was married to Domenico Positano. She was born around 1870. I think she was from Bari.
Any information will help
Any information will help
- 25 Jun 2010, 01:19
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Letter requiring translation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5662
Re: Letter requiring translation
Thank you very much. It makes sense and I appreciate your reponse. If I have other things to translate, is this a good vehicle to use?
Thank you
Thank you
- 23 Jun 2010, 15:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Letter requiring translation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5662
Letter requiring translation
Can anyone help with this old letter from my aunt in Italy?
http://img199.imageshack.us/g/ltrpage1.jpg/
http://img199.imageshack.us/g/ltrpage1.jpg/
- 23 Jun 2010, 15:04
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: How do I put a letter on this site that requires translation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3607
Re: How do I put a letter on this site that requires transla
i saved it as a pdf. I will try .jpg.
Thanks
Thanks
- 23 Jun 2010, 13:52
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: How do I put a letter on this site that requires translation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3607
Re: How do I put a letter on this site that requires transla
Thnaks for your reply. I did as you suggested and after finding the saved scanned item I tried to open it and got the following message: "File .... has not a valid content". Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong or what my next step should be?
- 23 Jun 2010, 00:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to locate relatives in Capurso, Bari, Italy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2176
Trying to locate relatives in Capurso, Bari, Italy
last know name and address: Rubino Pasquale at "I trav Montesauo". Not sure of street name.
- 23 Jun 2010, 00:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: How do I put a letter on this site that requires translation
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3607
How do I put a letter on this site that requires translation
I have an old letter from my aunt in Capurso, as well as other letters and documents. I can scan them but don't know how to add it to this posting.
- 22 Jun 2010, 14:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for information on Nicola Positano
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2776
Re: Searching for information on Nicola Positano
Welcome to the Forum!
Could the town be Capurso, Bari?
This may help you locate family currently living in Italy.
White pages:
http://www.paginebianche.it/index_en.html
Form Letter to a Possible Relative Thank you. I will check this out. Is it suggested that I write to each person? I can not ...
Could the town be Capurso, Bari?
This may help you locate family currently living in Italy.
White pages:
http://www.paginebianche.it/index_en.html
Form Letter to a Possible Relative Thank you. I will check this out. Is it suggested that I write to each person? I can not ...
- 22 Jun 2010, 14:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for information on Nicola Positano
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2776
Searching for information on Nicola Positano
This is my father. I know that he was born on May 12, 1896 in Capuso, Bari. He immigrated to American in August, 1913. He had two sisters: Filomena and Madelina and a brother, Frank. Am trying to get information on any remaining relative in Italy. Also, I think that his brother immigrated to Brazil ...