Search found 11 matches

by winegen
17 Dec 2020, 21:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferrara Family
Replies: 15
Views: 11575

Re: Ferrara Family

Hi Jodie,
Was just going through some old messages and came accross your old one. I don't remember if we ever followed up. Did you ever go check out some of the Ferrara's while you were in Italy? Where are you now?

John
by winegen
11 Apr 2013, 13:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferrara Family
Replies: 15
Views: 11575

Re: Ferrara Family

I can help you with this problem since I've done most of the genealogy on the family. I'm sending this on my phone and I'm traveling. Send me your Email address and I'll send you a link to my site on ancestry. My Email is winegen@AOL.com and I'll be at a computer tonight. Thank you, john
by winegen
27 Aug 2011, 19:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferrara Family
Replies: 15
Views: 11575

Re: Ferrara Family

Did you get the Email I sent you
John
by winegen
22 Aug 2011, 14:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferrara Family
Replies: 15
Views: 11575

Re: Ferrara Family

Unfortunitly, I have not connected with anyone as yet that knows anything about the family. There are a lot of Ferrara's but i haven't found the right one yet. I need to find some type of link, paper or person to make a connection. Do you have any kind of papers for Anillo that might help. I have ...
by winegen
26 Jun 2010, 14:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferrara Family
Replies: 15
Views: 11575

Re: Ferrara Family

Is there anyone in this group that lives near Mercogliano?
by winegen
24 Jun 2010, 22:50
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Mercogliano Cemeteries
Replies: 7
Views: 6344

Re: Mercogliano Cemeteries

Thank you. I think this will help.
by winegen
24 Jun 2010, 13:16
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Mercogliano Cemeteries
Replies: 7
Views: 6344

Re: Mercogliano Cemeteries

How do I find the phone number for the city hall?
by winegen
23 Jun 2010, 19:59
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Mercogliano Cemeteries
Replies: 7
Views: 6344

Mercogliano Cemeteries

I'm looking for cemeteries in this town that may contain Ferrara's. My grand father came from there to america but his parents remained there.
by winegen
23 Jun 2010, 19:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferrara Family
Replies: 15
Views: 11575

Re: Ferrara Family

That link was a bit confussing since I don't speak Italian. Is there anyone who lives in Mercogliano who could be my eye and legs? I was in Italy last year but the weather was bad when I was going to go there. I read about the cemetery renewals but like I said earlier, A cousin has seen the headstone.
by winegen
23 Jun 2010, 14:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferrara Family
Replies: 15
Views: 11575

Re: Ferrara Family

Thank you, i'll try them. but do you have a record of any cemeteries in this town or church I can contact to check records? Thank you.
by winegen
22 Jun 2010, 20:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferrara Family
Replies: 15
Views: 11575

Ferrara Family

I'm looking for information on the Ferrara family from Mercogliano, Province of Avellino, Region Campania, Italy. My wife's grand father, Anillo Ferrara left there about 11 Apr 1900 for america from Naples. His father's name was Matteo and mother was Filomena Napolitano and as far as we know ...