Search found 8 matches
- 14 Oct 2011, 00:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Costanzo family in Adami
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6019
Re: Costanzo family in Adami
Hi, I visited Adami this summer with my daughter. It is the village where my father was born. The village is very small with many abandoned buildings. But it was lovely. We met many of the town people and spoke to them in my minimal Italian. The church is beautiful. The surrounding area is wooded ...
- 30 Mar 2011, 21:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Costanzo family in Adami
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6019
Re: Costanzo family in Adami
Hi VikVik,
What a surprise go hear from another Costanzo. I only have one uncle who is still alive. My Uncle Sam (Salvatore) immigrated here when he was a small boy and does not remember anything about Adami. He said that my grandfather, Bruno, did not talk about other family member so there is a ...
What a surprise go hear from another Costanzo. I only have one uncle who is still alive. My Uncle Sam (Salvatore) immigrated here when he was a small boy and does not remember anything about Adami. He said that my grandfather, Bruno, did not talk about other family member so there is a ...
- 01 Feb 2011, 04:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Costanzo family in Adami
- Replies: 2
- Views: 802
Re: Costanzo family in Adami
Thank you so much for this information. Really appreciate your help.
- 01 Feb 2011, 03:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Costanzo family in Adami
- Replies: 2
- Views: 802
Costanzo family in Adami
My father Angelo was born in Adami in 1916 to Bruno and Antoinette (Adamo) Costanzo. My daughter and I are traveling to Calabria this summer and will drive to Adami. I was wondering if anyone has traveled there and has any suggestions. Does anyone know any Costanzo or Adamo families in the area ...
- 02 Jul 2010, 04:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Costanzo family in Adami
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6019
Re: Costanzo family in Adami
Thanks you so much for your help. This is so exciting. I am trying to find the brothers and sisters of my grandparents, Bruno Costanzo and Antonia Adamo Costanzo. I'm not sure if they immigrated as well or remained in Italy Any suggestions on how I might identify them?
Thanks, Elaine
Thanks, Elaine
- 29 Jun 2010, 15:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Costanzo family in Adami
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6019
Re: Costanzo family in Adami
Laura, Thank you so much. So interesting and exciting! Elaine
- 29 Jun 2010, 03:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Costanzo family in Adami
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6019
Re: Costanzo family in Adami
Thank you so much for your reply.
Here's my family's history as I know it. My grandfather was Bruno Costanzo. My grandmother was Antonia/Antoinnete (different names on different documents) Adamo Costanzo. She was born on May 11, 1978 in Decollatura. My grandparents were married on June 3 1899. My ...
Here's my family's history as I know it. My grandfather was Bruno Costanzo. My grandmother was Antonia/Antoinnete (different names on different documents) Adamo Costanzo. She was born on May 11, 1978 in Decollatura. My grandparents were married on June 3 1899. My ...
- 28 Jun 2010, 04:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Costanzo family in Adami
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6019
Costanzo family in Adami
My father's family came from Adami. My grandfather was Bruno Costanzo and my grandmother was Antonia or Antonette Adamo Costanzo. I'm not sure how to go about getting information about my grandparents' family or information about Adami. I would like to visit Adami next year and would appreciate any ...