I'm looking to see if Michele Darbbueir Iacobucci had any brothers or sister left in Italy when he left with his family in 1891-1892? We was born around 1853 and was from either Naples or Campagnola. Please let me know if anyone has any info about him.
Thanks,
David
Search found 4 matches
- 12 Jul 2010, 15:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Michele Iacobucci
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6606
- 30 Jun 2010, 16:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: michele iacobucci
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4488
Re: michele iacobucci
This is all great information! I'm learning alot. Is there anyway to find out if Michel or Domenica had any brothers and sister left behind in Italy when they left?
- 29 Jun 2010, 12:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: michele iacobucci
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4488
Re: michele iacobucci
I believe Domenica Iacobucci maiden name was Corenti
Welcome to the forum David!
Domenica's maiden name was Corrente...
from the free site:
http://search.labs.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#givenName=michele&p=recordResults&surname=iacobucci&searchType=close
Rhode Island Deaths and ...
Welcome to the forum David!
Domenica's maiden name was Corrente...
from the free site:
http://search.labs.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#givenName=michele&p=recordResults&surname=iacobucci&searchType=close
Rhode Island Deaths and ...
- 28 Jun 2010, 20:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: michele iacobucci
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4488
michele iacobucci
I'm lookinf to find information about my great granfather Michele Iacobucci. He and his wife Domenica left Naples Italy sometime around 1892. I was wondering if he had any relatives left over in italy at that time. I'm trying to see if I have any relatives now. He was around 38 years when he left ...