Search found 2 matches

by marcellu
04 Sep 2010, 14:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: carlo danese rosa arena
Replies: 4
Views: 3505

carlo danese rosa arena

I am Marcello and I am Italian. I write to you to request information about my ancestors. I am trying to reconstruct my family tree.
My great grand mother Cristina Danese, had a brother, Carlo, who emigrated from Casarano(Lecce) to America(NEW.. Jersey) in the 1900. He Died in 1955 here in Italy.
I ...
by marcellu
19 Aug 2010, 15:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: relatives
Replies: 2
Views: 3090

relatives

I am Marcello and I am Italian. I write to you to request information about my ancestors. I am trying to reconstruct my family tree.
My great grand mother Cristina Danese, had a brother, Carlo, who emigrated from Casarano(Lecce) to America(NEW.. Jersey) in the 1900. He Died in 1955 here in Italy.
I ...