Search found 5 matches
- 05 Jul 2010, 04:03
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Is this translation accurate?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4246
Re: Is this translation accurate?
Bravo, mi amico!
- 05 Jul 2010, 03:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Is this translation accurate?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4246
Re: Is this translation accurate?
4 years of high school Italian in America. I was conversational when I graduated, but I've lost a bit of it.
The angelfire ones are great - like I said, I just had a few additions:]
The angelfire ones are great - like I said, I just had a few additions:]
- 05 Jul 2010, 03:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Is this translation accurate?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4246
Re: Is this translation accurate?
Peter,
Thanks for the response. I actually used the translations on a few different websites, mainly the one most of you post regularly as a good one to use: http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resources/letters/index.asp
I added a few things, though, and I did take 4 years of Italian, but I just ...
Thanks for the response. I actually used the translations on a few different websites, mainly the one most of you post regularly as a good one to use: http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resources/letters/index.asp
I added a few things, though, and I did take 4 years of Italian, but I just ...
- 05 Jul 2010, 00:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Is this translation accurate?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4246
Is this translation accurate?
Hey folks,
Am looking to make sure this translation is an accurate one before I send it off to Italy. I am looking for my great-grandfather's birth certificate. He was born in Atripalda on February 14 or 15, 1887, to Assunta Giella and Sabino Venezia. The certificate will require an apostille seal ...
Am looking to make sure this translation is an accurate one before I send it off to Italy. I am looking for my great-grandfather's birth certificate. He was born in Atripalda on February 14 or 15, 1887, to Assunta Giella and Sabino Venezia. The certificate will require an apostille seal ...
- 04 Jul 2010, 06:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Crecco in Ripi or frosinone?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9440
Re: Crecco in Ripi or frosinone?
Libera Carbone (Lena Venezia) was my great-grandmother, and her sister is Vittoria Carbone! I have Libera's birth certificate, and she was born in Rodi Garganico, so her sisters would have been born there, too, I imagine. She is one of many, 10 or 11, I believe, the youngest of whom is still living ...