Oh sorry Peter that is stated on the 1891 England census
entry 59 Court 6 House 9 Great Homer Street Liverpool
Dago Genovese Head Male 49 abt 1842 Cicley Mesena Italy
Jane Genovese Wife Female 45 abt 1846 Liverpool
James C Genovese Son Male 17 abt 1874 Liverpool
Nicola Genovese Son Male 15 abt ...
Search found 4 matches
- 05 Jul 2010, 16:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genovese
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7043
- 05 Jul 2010, 16:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genovese
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7043
Re: Genovese
There's my ignorance I did not realise that there was a province as well as a city?
Thank you Peter for the info re BMD's I found those as well so it good that someone else is re affirming it!
Jane White I know about it is the Italian details I am missing.
Thanks for the web sites I wiil now see ...
Thank you Peter for the info re BMD's I found those as well so it good that someone else is re affirming it!
Jane White I know about it is the Italian details I am missing.
Thanks for the web sites I wiil now see ...
- 05 Jul 2010, 05:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genovese
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7043
Re: Genovese
I have set up a tree on Ancestry which I have most of the information within in England I can find which I have found on other websites that just ancestry. But the part is that is missing is that he married Jane in 1869 but there are no census record until 1891. I know that he was a mariner and ...
- 04 Jul 2010, 10:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genovese
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7043
Genovese
I am interested in finding my Great Great grandfather and his father.
My GG grandfather was Diego/Dago Genovese bc1843 in Messina his father was Pasquale Genovese
I have census records of Dago Genovese in England and he married Jane White but I have nothing else Can any one please help to point me ...
My GG grandfather was Diego/Dago Genovese bc1843 in Messina his father was Pasquale Genovese
I have census records of Dago Genovese in England and he married Jane White but I have nothing else Can any one please help to point me ...