Search found 2 matches

by jencoffeelover
07 Jul 2010, 20:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Italian immigration into Chicago early 1900s and Clark St.
Replies: 5
Views: 6999

Re: Italian immigration into Chicago early 1900s and Clark S

In the 1910 Census, Ward 1, ED 148 (On Ancestry.com sheets 22-23) show 418-420 S. Clark. I don't see Renzino listed for any of the heads of households, but they are houses with multiple flats. Perhaps they lived there in 1911 but not 1910?


It's South Clark, and actually, that was before the ...
by jencoffeelover
07 Jul 2010, 20:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Italian immigration into Chicago early 1900s and Clark St.
Replies: 5
Views: 6999

Re: Italian immigration into Chicago early 1900s and Clark S

I have several Italians who settled in the same area 416 S. Clark and 327 S. Clark area (a house, not a huge boarding house). In fact, I was just looking at the 1910 Census, page by page for that area. I'll go look again and see if I can tell you what building it was. There were a few "hotels" in ...