Oh ok let me check this..thank you!!adelfio wrote:It says Pieroni Filippo di Pellegrino e Venturelli Elena married in 1912 Aug 19th recorded in the registry 10/14/1912
Marty
Search found 9 matches
- 20 Jul 2014, 02:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Info about Felippo Pieroni
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3819
Re: Info about Felippo Pieroni
- 20 Jul 2014, 01:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Info about Felippo Pieroni
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3819
Re: Info about Felippo Pieroni
I did some researching 1900-1907 births of Vergemoli didn't find anything the other children must have been born in South America
I think maybe Filippo Pieroni and Elena Venturelli were married in the church but not civil. So in order to make the child Luigi recognized as their own they married and ...
I think maybe Filippo Pieroni and Elena Venturelli were married in the church but not civil. So in order to make the child Luigi recognized as their own they married and ...
- 19 Jul 2014, 18:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Info about Felippo Pieroni
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3819
Re: Info about Felippo Pieroni
Do you know what church in Rio de Janeiro they used maybe we can find there marriage record in 1912
Marty
So they didnt get married in Italy?
Some people in my family think maybe in Guaratinguetá in Sao Paulo but I gotta do some research
Im trying to decrypt that file but some things are hard ...
Marty
So they didnt get married in Italy?
Some people in my family think maybe in Guaratinguetá in Sao Paulo but I gotta do some research
Im trying to decrypt that file but some things are hard ...
- 19 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Info about Felippo Pieroni
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3819
Re: Info about Felippo Pieroni
There are some records of Vergemoli online 1900-1910 so I researched a little and came up with this
Birth record of Luigi Pieroni son of Filippo
INDEX#25
1900 June 25th in the town of Vergemoli birth of Luigi Pieroni son of Filippo Pieroni and Elena Venturelli
Sidenote says that Filippo Pieroni ...
Birth record of Luigi Pieroni son of Filippo
INDEX#25
1900 June 25th in the town of Vergemoli birth of Luigi Pieroni son of Filippo Pieroni and Elena Venturelli
Sidenote says that Filippo Pieroni ...
- 18 Jul 2014, 20:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Info about Felippo Pieroni
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3819
Re: Info about Felippo Pieroni
I sent the letters 4 years ago and nothing came back
Im still trying to find more information about him.
- 24 Jul 2010, 18:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Info about Felippo Pieroni
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3819
Re: Info about Felippo Pieroni
anyone??
- 07 Jul 2010, 20:05
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Im looking for a place in Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3424
Re: Im looking for a place in Italy
Im looking for a place which my great grandfather said was Vergema
But I cant find this place in Italy
Do you know which place it can be?
Something like Vergema..it must be spelled wrong.
Thanks
If you give us some details, we may be able to locate your grandfather's passenger list or possibly ...
But I cant find this place in Italy
Do you know which place it can be?
Something like Vergema..it must be spelled wrong.
Thanks
If you give us some details, we may be able to locate your grandfather's passenger list or possibly ...
- 07 Jul 2010, 02:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Info about Felippo Pieroni
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3819
Info about Felippo Pieroni
Im looking for info about my great grandfather who was born in Italy and then came to Brazil
His name was Felipp Pieroni or Felippo Pieroni (I found 2 docs with different spelling)
married with Helena Venturelli
He died in Rio de Janeiro in 1959
And he was born between 1877 and 1878
As I got some ...
His name was Felipp Pieroni or Felippo Pieroni (I found 2 docs with different spelling)
married with Helena Venturelli
He died in Rio de Janeiro in 1959
And he was born between 1877 and 1878
As I got some ...
- 07 Jul 2010, 02:05
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Im looking for a place in Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3424
Im looking for a place in Italy
Im looking for a place which my great grandfather said was Vergema
But I cant find this place in Italy
Do you know which place it can be?
Something like Vergema..it must be spelled wrong.
Thanks
But I cant find this place in Italy
Do you know which place it can be?
Something like Vergema..it must be spelled wrong.
Thanks