Does anyone know the Italian version of "John/Jane Doe". I have a relation in my family tree that has the conome 'Stechetti' which I was told means "the little stick or off-shoot" and is the same as 'John Doe' or real name is not known. Perhaps orphan or illegitamate.
I'm hoping that it is just ...
Search found 3 matches
- 22 Jul 2010, 14:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian 'John Doe'
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5667
- 19 Jul 2010, 16:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gaddi / Stocchetti frm Brancoli
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1400
Gaddi / Stocchetti frm Brancoli
I am going to Italy next week. I have relations that came from Brancoli and I want to go there to take some picts. I have been to Lucca a few times, but our crowd came from Brancoli which is away up the mountain.
His name was Giovanni Gaddi b.1844 and he came to San Francisco by 1868. He married a ...
His name was Giovanni Gaddi b.1844 and he came to San Francisco by 1868. He married a ...
- 19 Jul 2010, 15:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gabrielli/Garibaldi Family/Pieve Di Brancoli, Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4794
Re: Gabrielli/Garibaldi Family/Pieve Di Brancoli, Italy
I am going to Italy next week. I have relations that came from Brancoli and I want to go there to take some picts. I'll email them to you if you like. I have been to Lucca a few times, but our crowd came from Brancoli which is away up the mountain.
His name was Giovanni Gaddi b.1844 and came to San ...
His name was Giovanni Gaddi b.1844 and came to San ...