I'm jealous of your trip!
I have not had time to do any more research in the last year or so, and I have nothing new to add to the other posts on this forum.
I will contact your mom, who I presume is Barb, to get your email address and we might be able to communicate directly.
Rosemary
Search found 5 matches
- 07 Nov 2013, 23:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tessandori family origins
- Replies: 19
- Views: 13391
- 24 Jul 2010, 18:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tessandori family origins
- Replies: 19
- Views: 13391
Re: Tessandori family origins
The Family Tree on Ancestry is labeled the "Gilbertson Family Tree"...
Owner listed as Michael Gilbertson.
As for the Del Dotto line, I would post separately as a new topic, but you can copy and paste the URL for this thread in the new post to let everyone know what research has been done so there ...
Owner listed as Michael Gilbertson.
As for the Del Dotto line, I would post separately as a new topic, but you can copy and paste the URL for this thread in the new post to let everyone know what research has been done so there ...
- 24 Jul 2010, 03:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tessandori family origins
- Replies: 19
- Views: 13391
Re: Tessandori family origins
Here is the image of the 1920 Census...
Domenico is living with daughter Atala Deldatto (bottom of page)
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/7341/deldatto1920census.jpg
1930 Census for the Deldatto family...
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5646/deldatto1930census.jpg
T.
I have reviewed all I ...
Domenico is living with daughter Atala Deldatto (bottom of page)
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/7341/deldatto1920census.jpg
1930 Census for the Deldatto family...
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5646/deldatto1930census.jpg
T.
I have reviewed all I ...
- 21 Jul 2010, 03:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tessandori family origins
- Replies: 19
- Views: 13391
Re: Tessandori family origins
Hello and welcome :-)
We'll see what we can do...
Do you already have the manifest? US census records, etc.?
Any details such as approximate dates of birth would help...
T.
You've done a lot! All the posts appear to be the right family, with variations on spelling of names. It is great to see ...
We'll see what we can do...
Do you already have the manifest? US census records, etc.?
Any details such as approximate dates of birth would help...
T.
You've done a lot! All the posts appear to be the right family, with variations on spelling of names. It is great to see ...
- 20 Jul 2010, 16:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tessandori family origins
- Replies: 19
- Views: 13391
Tessandori family origins
I am searching for information on the Tessandori family. Domenico, Atala, Ada, and possibly others emigrated from Italy around 1900-1905, going to Chicago. Possibly from the Lucca area. Any information on other family members or locations will be appreciated.