Search found 6 matches

by debs45
12 Aug 2010, 09:01
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Information regarding the Lamberti Family From Atina.
Replies: 7
Views: 4393

Re: Information regarding the Lamberti Family From Atina.

Thank you Ann,unfortunatly i'm not in contact with anyone from Atina and my second cousin is at presant away so things are moving quite slow but,my sister is going to give me the dates,names etc of the family she has managed to find and hopefully then when we put them together we maybe able to move ...
by debs45
01 Aug 2010, 12:38
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Information regarding the Lamberti Family From Atina.
Replies: 7
Views: 4393

Re: Information regarding the Lamberti Family From Atina.

Thank you Carmine,i'm sorry i did'nt respond very quickly to your post but,unfortunatly things here have been pretty hectic,I am waiting for some information from my second cousin regarding full names and dates of my grandfather and great grandfather who we believe came from Atina,Our aim hopefully ...
by debs45
24 Jul 2010, 09:56
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Information regarding the Lamberti Family From Atina.
Replies: 7
Views: 4393

Re: Information regarding the Lamberti Family From Atina.

Thank you Peter for the information,i'm most grateful.I had found Angelina (just)but,have been informed my cousin is already in contact so i shall find out how far my cousin has got on the Lamberti arm of the family and then continue with the information valerie and your-self have kindly given to me ...
by debs45
22 Jul 2010, 19:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Guiseppe marriot lamberti and his family(Atina in italy)
Replies: 4
Views: 2934

Re: Guiseppe marriot lamberti and his family(Atina in italy)

Thank you vj,i'll start to look into this now i have all this information,i'm sure i'll be back in touch,Many Thanks again.
by debs45
22 Jul 2010, 18:39
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Information regarding the Lamberti Family From Atina.
Replies: 7
Views: 4393

Information regarding the Lamberti Family From Atina.

I'd be most grateful if anyone has any information regarding the Lamberti Family from Atina,I am new to this genealogy forum and would be most grateful of any help offered,I'll look forward to any response,Thanking you in advance,Debs.
by debs45
22 Jul 2010, 18:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Guiseppe marriot lamberti and his family(Atina in italy)
Replies: 4
Views: 2934

Guiseppe marriot lamberti and his family(Atina in italy)

Hi,I'm trying to trace any information on the Lamberti family from Atina in italy.Several members of my family are trying to find out about this arm of our family and have got quite alot of information regarding the Uk arm but,i'm trying to cofirm the italian side,I'm not sure where to start if ...