Nikkimarie:
My great-grandparents all came from Patrica to America somewhere between 1899 and 1907. I have found much information and many contacts through this forum. In fact, the post before yours (from Ann Tatangelo - angelcommunications.spaces.live.com) was a very big help to me. Also, through ...
Search found 3 matches
- 06 Oct 2010, 02:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for information about Patrica near Frosinone, Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 27930
- 30 Jul 2010, 21:02
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for information about Patrica near Frosinone, Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 27930
Re: Looking for information about Patrica near Frosinone, It
When you say "welcome" you really mean it! Thank you all for your fast, info packed responses. You probably won't see me in the forum for a while because you gave me so much help it'll take me some time to go through it all.
Thank you all again, and hopefully one day I won't be such a newbie, and I ...
Thank you all again, and hopefully one day I won't be such a newbie, and I ...
- 30 Jul 2010, 19:31
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for information about Patrica near Frosinone, Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 27930
Looking for information about Patrica near Frosinone, Italy
My family (Belli) comes from Patrica near Frosinone in Italy. Many of them ended up in New Bedford, Massachusetts, USA. If anyone has any information about Patrica in general, or can tell me where to find info such as contacts for vital information, I would be very appreciative.
Thank you,
Chris
Thank you,
Chris