Hello:
My name is Mary Volpa Mentaberry. James Volpa was my father, son of Sam and Elisabeth Volpa of Fresno, CA. (James was born in Los Gatos, CA (4/9/1906.) Cecil Brower is my cousin, and he has kindly done some existing research on the family. If anyone can tell us who our Great Grandparents (in ...
Search found 2 matches
- 30 Jun 2014, 23:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Volpa and Camaroda Maschito, Potenza Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 14947
- 30 Jul 2010, 22:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Volpa and Camaroda Maschito, Potenza Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 14947
Re: Searching for Volpa and Camaroda Maschito, Potenza Italy
Looking for Sam Volpa (Savino Volpe?) born abt 1878 and Elizabeta Camaroda born abt 1883 in or around Maschito Potenza Italy.
Hello! my name is Flavia Basile and I live in Argentina. I´m looking for my mother´s family, her name is Maria Incoronata Volpe, she borned in Maschito on 1933, her ...
Hello! my name is Flavia Basile and I live in Argentina. I´m looking for my mother´s family, her name is Maria Incoronata Volpe, she borned in Maschito on 1933, her ...