That's absolutely fantastic suanj...Grazie mille!
I felt certain when I read the thread about Rosa Pietronave that she would be related to Henrietta, Geraldo and me and you have confirmed it. It's fascinating for me to see the birth registration documents.
All the best,
Gaz67
Search found 5 matches
- 02 Nov 2010, 19:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Henrietta Pietronave from the Genoa area
- Replies: 19
- Views: 17982
- 01 Nov 2010, 11:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Henrietta Pietronave from the Genoa area
- Replies: 19
- Views: 17982
Re: Henrietta Pietronave from the Genoa area
Thanks you so much for taking the time to look for me Suanj.
I'm planning to visit the National Archives here in London in the hope of locating a death certificate.
I have a feeling many documents of Italian citizens were confiscated during the war years.
I'm planning to visit the National Archives here in London in the hope of locating a death certificate.
I have a feeling many documents of Italian citizens were confiscated during the war years.
- 31 Oct 2010, 13:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Henrietta Pietronave from the Genoa area
- Replies: 19
- Views: 17982
Re: Henrietta Pietronave from the Genoa area
I searched in the birth index of Maissana and Sestri Levante( the Pietronave surname was also in this towns), and nobody Enrichetta( Henrietta) was born;
but for Varese Ligure it are no helpful indexes, just the indexes abt this years( helpfuls for the certain priod of time when your Henrietta was ...
but for Varese Ligure it are no helpful indexes, just the indexes abt this years( helpfuls for the certain priod of time when your Henrietta was ...
- 30 Oct 2010, 00:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Henrietta Pietronave from the Genoa area
- Replies: 19
- Views: 17982
Re: Henrietta Pietronave from the Genoa area
Thanks for that Maurizio.
Yes...all of my internet searches point to that area of Italy. I'll have to pay a visit someday.
Is there any kind of archive there with birth/emigration records?
Yes...all of my internet searches point to that area of Italy. I'll have to pay a visit someday.
Is there any kind of archive there with birth/emigration records?
- 04 Aug 2010, 18:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Henrietta Pietronave from the Genoa area
- Replies: 19
- Views: 17982
Henrietta Pietronave from the Genoa area
Hello everybody, nice to meet you.
I'm looking for any information that may be available on my grandmother Henrietta Pietronave.
I really know very little other than she came from the Genoa area and emigrated to London some time in the 1920s. My dad Geraldo was born illegitimately in January 1930 ...
I'm looking for any information that may be available on my grandmother Henrietta Pietronave.
I really know very little other than she came from the Genoa area and emigrated to London some time in the 1920s. My dad Geraldo was born illegitimately in January 1930 ...