I think Iolanda was born in 1931 and her married surname was Burrows :)
I will check that out now thanks!
I'm not sure because i was on another form related to Maria Mezza, and it fit together, it said her italian parents moved to scotland which is where she was born, i think her father was called ...
Search found 3 matches
- 04 Aug 2010, 22:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cafolla Family
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9137
- 04 Aug 2010, 21:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cafolla Family
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9137
Cafolla Family
I'm doing some research on the italian side of my family, my granny was called Iolanda Cafolla and her parents were Carmine Cafolla and Maria Felice Mezza, i am just wondering if anyone else has any further information or has cafolla blood in them?
Some cafolla relatives of mine own a cafe in ...
Some cafolla relatives of mine own a cafe in ...
- 04 Aug 2010, 21:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mezza family
- Replies: 38
- Views: 38729
Re: Mezza family
Hello i've been doing some family research myself and your post interested me
My granny was called Iolanda Cafolla and i searched her mother and father, her father being Carmine Cafolla from Italy and mother being Maria Felice Mezza from Scotland. I'm pretty sure she is one of the daughters you have ...
My granny was called Iolanda Cafolla and i searched her mother and father, her father being Carmine Cafolla from Italy and mother being Maria Felice Mezza from Scotland. I'm pretty sure she is one of the daughters you have ...