Search found 2 matches

by allie523
02 Oct 2011, 01:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Understanding Italian Military Records
Replies: 0
Views: 815

Understanding Italian Military Records

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone could explain what the different categories within Italian military registration mean?

For example, I just located a record (from 1902) that says... "soldato di leva 3 categoria...in congedo illimitato."

I know this means they were granted unlimited discharge but I ...
by allie523
22 Jul 2011, 17:02
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: NYC journey so far....
Replies: 5
Views: 2228

Re: NYC journey so far....

Hi! Thanks for sharing your experience/info! I received my "non-existence of naturalization records" index search letter and need to write to USCIS to request a certification. You noted above that Mike Quinn is someone who helped you get the letter that said "xxx never became a US citizen." Do you ...