I am very interested in your offering of looking up tombstones--
I am interested in the following names:
1 Pietro Rossi, Francesco-Angelo Rossi, Domenico-Antonio Rossi
2 Elisabetta Minchella Rossi (wife of Francesco-Angelo Rossi)
3 Antonio Minchella (wife of Pietro Rossi)
Search found 10 matches
- 29 May 2013, 16:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Villa Latina tombstone photos
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5676
- 10 Apr 2013, 17:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
- Replies: 62
- Views: 66725
Re: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
You are related to my husband Ronald Rossi---
his great grandfather was PIETRO ROSSI m to ANTONIA PANETTA
grandfather GIUSEPPE ROSSI m to ELISABETTA DITROIA---
father LOUIS ROSSI m. to IDA FORTUNA
that brings you to us---Ronald Rossi m. to Carole Klancnik
to contact me by email carolenron@aol.com I ...
his great grandfather was PIETRO ROSSI m to ANTONIA PANETTA
grandfather GIUSEPPE ROSSI m to ELISABETTA DITROIA---
father LOUIS ROSSI m. to IDA FORTUNA
that brings you to us---Ronald Rossi m. to Carole Klancnik
to contact me by email carolenron@aol.com I ...
- 10 Apr 2013, 17:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
- Replies: 62
- Views: 66725
Re: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
Yes send me an invite to look at your family tree--I will see if I have any information you can add. My husband's aunt Angela Rossi went to Atina/Villa Latina and did a lot of research--but it was very unorganized--I have been putting the pieces together. Carole Rossi
- 10 Apr 2013, 16:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
- Replies: 62
- Views: 66725
Re: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
Many of the families from Villa Latina and Atina went to England for a few years--I have found English births on both sides of my husbands family- My husbands aunts say it was because of economic problems in Italy. There was an Italian area around Liverpool and another closer to London--some went ...
- 09 Apr 2013, 21:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
- Replies: 62
- Views: 66725
Re: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
My aunt wrote to all these family members in 1990 and these are the dates given from their records---I also have some of the children and their dates if you want to go farther
will look and see what I have on the others you are looking into--I might also have some photos but not sure-- Carole Rossi ...
will look and see what I have on the others you are looking into--I might also have some photos but not sure-- Carole Rossi ...
- 02 Nov 2010, 00:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fortuna family from Atina
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3666
Re: Fortuna family from Atina
This is the correct Loreto---I had not seen this record before--
I did not know that Enrico at one time lived in NYC this is interesting
Enrico was my husbands grandfather
Loreto and Enrico lived in Ohio in 1914 I have that census record
I have the Ellis Island record for Enrico
and wife Angelina ...
I did not know that Enrico at one time lived in NYC this is interesting
Enrico was my husbands grandfather
Loreto and Enrico lived in Ohio in 1914 I have that census record
I have the Ellis Island record for Enrico
and wife Angelina ...
- 01 Nov 2010, 18:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'INNVERNO family from Atina
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1399
D'INNVERNO family from Atina
I am seeking information regarding the D'INNVERNO family from Atina
I would appreciate any information regarding the following persons.
GIOVANNI D'INNVERNO born about 1860
MATILDA his wife
ANGELINA born September 7, 1889 immigrated to the US
MARIETTA immigrated to England
there are other children ...
I would appreciate any information regarding the following persons.
GIOVANNI D'INNVERNO born about 1860
MATILDA his wife
ANGELINA born September 7, 1889 immigrated to the US
MARIETTA immigrated to England
there are other children ...
- 01 Nov 2010, 18:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fortuna family from Atina
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3666
Fortuna family from Atina
I am looking for information on the Fortuna family from Atina.
I would appreciate any information on the following persons.
FORTUNATO FORTUNA born about 1860
his wife MATILDA
their children
ENRICO FORTUNA born June 25, 1890 immigrated to the US
LORETO FORTUNA born January 11, 1877 immigrated to ...
I would appreciate any information on the following persons.
FORTUNATO FORTUNA born about 1860
his wife MATILDA
their children
ENRICO FORTUNA born June 25, 1890 immigrated to the US
LORETO FORTUNA born January 11, 1877 immigrated to ...
- 10 Aug 2010, 14:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
- Replies: 62
- Views: 66725
Re: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
In our family tree there is a PASQUALE VALENTE born Jan 18, 1876
died June 21, 1966
He was married to Loreta Rossi born March 18, 1879.
they had 7 children---Antonio, Luigi, Pietro, Luciano, Felice, Mary Civita, and Loreto.
If you think any of this fits your family I have birthdates for some of ...
died June 21, 1966
He was married to Loreta Rossi born March 18, 1879.
they had 7 children---Antonio, Luigi, Pietro, Luciano, Felice, Mary Civita, and Loreto.
If you think any of this fits your family I have birthdates for some of ...
- 10 Aug 2010, 13:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian 'John Doe'
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5662
Re: Italian 'John Doe'
I was told by a priest in Italy that the Italian "John Doe" is the last name Fortuna---he said this name was given to many babies left on the church doorsteps. He said in hopes that the child would have better fortune.