Search found 9 matches
- 26 Aug 2010, 16:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valente - Salera - Di Giacca - Cornacchia/o - Capaldi
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7777
Re: Valente - Salera - Di Giacca - Cornacchia/o - Capaldi
I don't know if this helps you at all, but I have Cornacchias in my family who lived in Bristol, England then moved to Detroit, then Leominster, MA.
- 12 Aug 2010, 23:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Antognoni/DeAngelis
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6166
Re: Surname: Antognoni/DeAngelis
That's them! My nona (Eva Antognoni) says that her mother (Antonia DeAngelis) was also known as Joesphine. However, I think the spelling of "Antognorie" is a mistake. I've found Giovanni Antognoni's naturalization record and WWII draft registration card, both of which have his surname listed as ...
- 12 Aug 2010, 13:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Antognoni/DeAngelis
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6166
Surname: Antognoni/DeAngelis
Hello! I've had great luck on this site finding out about the maternal side of my Italian heritage (Cornacchia), and I'd love to learn about the paternal side as well.
I know that my great grandfather, Giovanni Antognoni (d. 6 Dec 1966) married Antonia DeAngelis (d. 21 Oct 1981). They lived in ...
I know that my great grandfather, Giovanni Antognoni (d. 6 Dec 1966) married Antonia DeAngelis (d. 21 Oct 1981). They lived in ...
- 12 Aug 2010, 13:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carmine Cornacchia
- Replies: 22
- Views: 18460
Re: Carmine Cornacchia
Thank you everyone for all the valuable information you have shared! It's fascinating reading the census for Felice Cornacchia; I've been trying to discover what connection there was to England and now I know that he worked in Surrey and later his wife gave birth to their daughters, Rosa and Maria ...
- 11 Aug 2010, 23:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carmine Cornacchia
- Replies: 22
- Views: 18460
Re: Carmine Cornacchia
I don't know how creditable it is, but I found Rosa's parents' names on a the Family Search Record Search website (http://search.labs.familysearch.org/). I just looked over the census you found and am wondering why Carmine's name wasn't listed on the census. Do you think his mother and father could ...
- 11 Aug 2010, 23:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carmine Cornacchia
- Replies: 22
- Views: 18460
Re: Carmine Cornacchia
Valarie,
You've already filled in a lot of gaps in our family history! We'd be interested in finding out as much as possible about Rosa and Carmine Cornacchia. I've looked a bit into Rosa's side on FamilySearch, and it seems as though she was born to Felicis Cornacchia and Carolinae Rossi. If this ...
You've already filled in a lot of gaps in our family history! We'd be interested in finding out as much as possible about Rosa and Carmine Cornacchia. I've looked a bit into Rosa's side on FamilySearch, and it seems as though she was born to Felicis Cornacchia and Carolinae Rossi. If this ...
- 11 Aug 2010, 20:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carmine Cornacchia
- Replies: 22
- Views: 18460
Re: Carmine Cornacchia
Valerie,
Thank you so much!! That is definitely my family! I know that Carmine Cornacchia was born in Michigan and died in Leominster, MA and that their daughter Grace (Crescenza) emigrated to the U.S. with her mother at a young age. I will be calling my Great Aunt Grace soon to find out if we have ...
Thank you so much!! That is definitely my family! I know that Carmine Cornacchia was born in Michigan and died in Leominster, MA and that their daughter Grace (Crescenza) emigrated to the U.S. with her mother at a young age. I will be calling my Great Aunt Grace soon to find out if we have ...
- 11 Aug 2010, 18:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carmine Cornacchia
- Replies: 22
- Views: 18460
Carmine Cornacchia
I'm hoping to find out more information about the Cornacchia family on my maternal side.
What I know is that my great grandfather, Carmine Cornacchia, was from Villa Latina and married Rose (I do not know her surname). Carmine and Rose lived in Detroit briefly until his early, tragic death. They ...
What I know is that my great grandfather, Carmine Cornacchia, was from Villa Latina and married Rose (I do not know her surname). Carmine and Rose lived in Detroit briefly until his early, tragic death. They ...
- 11 Aug 2010, 17:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
- Replies: 62
- Views: 66631
Re: Searching Palombo/Valente from Detroit, MI
Also is there a way to find a Maiden Name? I am trying to find out the name of my Great Aunt.
I know her maiden name was Cornacchia but we're not entirely sure what her first name was (possibly Antionetta)
She had a daughter called Grazia (Grace) and her married name is Grace Desilets (married ...
I know her maiden name was Cornacchia but we're not entirely sure what her first name was (possibly Antionetta)
She had a daughter called Grazia (Grace) and her married name is Grace Desilets (married ...