AMAZING AND THANK YOU It has been just six weeks since i started learning research skills and realize how little I know, but the support and help provided by those on Italian Genealogy have provided help, supoort, and so much hope. Thanks also for the suggestions. The help given is so
appreciated ...
Search found 9 matches
- 13 Oct 2010, 03:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: NEED SOMEONE TO TYPE OUT THESE TWO BIRTH ACTS Montaguto
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7765
- 12 Oct 2010, 03:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: NEED SOMEONE TO TYPE OUT THESE TWO BIRTH ACTS Montaguto
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7765
Re: NEED SOMEONE TO TYPE OUT THESE TWO BIRTH ACTS Montaguto
OK, I got the half of page posted.
I also posted a copy of the birth index . . . wow I am getting started at a very large project!!
I also posted a copy of the birth index . . . wow I am getting started at a very large project!!
- 11 Oct 2010, 04:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: NEED SOMEONE TO TYPE OUT THESE TWO BIRTH ACTS Montaguto
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7765
NEED SOMEONE TO TYPE OUT THESE TWO BIRTH ACTS Montaguto
hi,
I am just getting started at learning how to extract parish records at Montaguto, Italy.
I NEED SOMEONE TO TYPE these two documents out, so I can see what they say. I need to know where on the document it tell the parents, person being born, the grandparents and so on.
http://img375.imageshack ...
I am just getting started at learning how to extract parish records at Montaguto, Italy.
I NEED SOMEONE TO TYPE these two documents out, so I can see what they say. I need to know where on the document it tell the parents, person being born, the grandparents and so on.
http://img375.imageshack ...
- 06 Sep 2010, 17:30
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: AMELIA SCHIAVONI of Orsara di Puglia
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1991
AMELIA SCHIAVONI of Orsara di Puglia
Hi,
I have not been able to find Amelia Schiavoni's immigration record.
Could someone please find it for me.
Amelia Schiavoni born 17 April 1878 in Orsara di Publia, Italy
Died 14 April 1914 in Price, Carbon, Utah, USA
Amelia's parents were Giuseppe Schiavoni and Maria Michela Cericola.
I thank ...
I have not been able to find Amelia Schiavoni's immigration record.
Could someone please find it for me.
Amelia Schiavoni born 17 April 1878 in Orsara di Publia, Italy
Died 14 April 1914 in Price, Carbon, Utah, USA
Amelia's parents were Giuseppe Schiavoni and Maria Michela Cericola.
I thank ...
- 06 Sep 2010, 16:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames of Montaguto, Avellino. SCHIAVONE, LUISI
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3745
Surnames of Montaguto, Avellino. SCHIAVONE, LUISI
:lol:
Hi, I am new to the site and the Italian research process.
I am wanting to connect with anyone that is doing research or has researched the following surnames in MONTAGUTO, AVELLINO
My 3great grandparents Cirieco or Ciriaco Schiavone, born about 1820 in Montaguto, Avellino.
and my ...
Hi, I am new to the site and the Italian research process.
I am wanting to connect with anyone that is doing research or has researched the following surnames in MONTAGUTO, AVELLINO
My 3great grandparents Cirieco or Ciriaco Schiavone, born about 1820 in Montaguto, Avellino.
and my ...
- 03 Sep 2010, 02:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Atti di Matromonio for MARIA MICHELA CERCIOLA
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5266
Re: Atti di Matromonio for MARIA MICHELA CERCIOLA
Thanks to those who have been so helpful translating. I will be posting sir names for Montaguto Allevoni and Orsara di Pulgia in the near future, once
I get a stack of old reserach inherited, letters,and records.
Thank you so much. I had no idea there would be such wonderful support.
I have a ...
I get a stack of old reserach inherited, letters,and records.
Thank you so much. I had no idea there would be such wonderful support.
I have a ...
- 30 Aug 2010, 18:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Atti di Matromonio for MARIA MICHELA CERCIOLA
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5266
Atti di Matromonio for MARIA MICHELA CERCIOLA
Hi,
I am new to the site and just started in researching my Italian ancestors. The comune of Orsara di Puglia sent me a marriage act and I need someone to translate it for me.
Specifically I can't read the place name of the goom and his father's name.
I would like translation of what is taking ...
I am new to the site and just started in researching my Italian ancestors. The comune of Orsara di Puglia sent me a marriage act and I need someone to translate it for me.
Specifically I can't read the place name of the goom and his father's name.
I would like translation of what is taking ...
- 19 Aug 2010, 15:01
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Leonardo Pagano Orsara,Foggia
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6370
Re: Leonardo Pagano Orsara,Foggia
Clarification of the limited "word of mouth" information from family members is my goal. Brothers, sisters, spouses, children, parents,grandparents....generations back as far as possible is my goal and
hopefully finding family links to those who came to USA and those who
remained in Italy. I have ...
hopefully finding family links to those who came to USA and those who
remained in Italy. I have ...
- 18 Aug 2010, 20:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Leonardo Pagano Orsara,Foggia
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6370
Leonardo Pagano Orsara,Foggia
I am new to the site. I need help finding exactly where my grandparents came from. This is what I know:
Leonardo Pagano
born 1875(76?) Orsar di Puglia Foggia
died 1925 Utah, USA
married Amelia Schiavoni l896 Orsara Italy
born 1878 Orsara, Foggia
died 1914 Utah USA
Immigration papers indicate he ...
Leonardo Pagano
born 1875(76?) Orsar di Puglia Foggia
died 1925 Utah, USA
married Amelia Schiavoni l896 Orsara Italy
born 1878 Orsara, Foggia
died 1914 Utah USA
Immigration papers indicate he ...