Thank You.
Hoy can i get this document.
Search found 8 matches
- 03 Aug 2016, 22:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CERNICCHIARO GIUSEPPE
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8136
- 03 Aug 2016, 18:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CERNICCHIARO GIUSEPPE
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8136
Re: CERNICCHIARO GIUSEPPE
PLEASE LOOK FOR GENEANET AND LOOK FOR CERNICCHIARO (JOSE) GIUSEPPE FROM PANAMA. MANAGE BY KENIA LEZCANO (PANAMA)
- 01 Aug 2016, 18:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CERNICCHIARO GIUSEPPE
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8136
Re: CERNICCHIARO GIUSEPPE
The picture of the Birth Certificate Act#64 of Maratea was not upload properly and could open it.
- 01 Aug 2016, 18:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CERNICCHIARO GIUSEPPE
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8136
Re: CERNICCHIARO GIUSEPPE
THIS IS THE PHOTO OF GIUSEPPE CERNICCIARO MONTESANO. LIVED IN PANAMA
- 01 Aug 2016, 18:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CERNICCHIARO GIUSEPPE
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8136
Re: CERNICCHIARO GIUSEPPE
HELLO ATTACH PICTURE
- 01 Aug 2016, 17:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CERNICCHIARO GIUSEPPE
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8136
Re: CERNICCHIARO GIUSEPPE
Hello Dear Alexandre Cernicchiaro,
Its good to know someone is looking for our family.
I send to get all the birth certificates to find the birth lines and verify all this information. I know that ALL CERNICCHIARO MONTESANO or genealogy line are a Big Family because all of them are from the same ...
Its good to know someone is looking for our family.
I send to get all the birth certificates to find the birth lines and verify all this information. I know that ALL CERNICCHIARO MONTESANO or genealogy line are a Big Family because all of them are from the same ...
- 05 Feb 2011, 05:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CERNICCHIARO GIUSEPPE
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8136
Re: CERNICCHIARO GIUSEPPE
Hello:
I will investigate more about it. I dont know where my grandfather was from. I believe he was from Napoli also. My mother used to say he talked alot about the mount Vesuvios alot. I mentioned maratea because alot of Cernichiaro actually live in that area. I will keep looking if there is any ...
I will investigate more about it. I dont know where my grandfather was from. I believe he was from Napoli also. My mother used to say he talked alot about the mount Vesuvios alot. I mentioned maratea because alot of Cernichiaro actually live in that area. I will keep looking if there is any ...
- 17 Aug 2010, 16:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CERNICCHIARO GIUSEPPE
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8136
CERNICCHIARO GIUSEPPE
MI NOMBRE ES DOMINGO LEZCANO CERNICHIARO ORIGINARIO DE PANAMA REP. DE PANAMA, MI ABUELO MATERNO SE LLAMA JOSE CERNICHIARO, EN ITALIA SE LE LLAMA GIUSEPPE CERNICHIARO, EL LLEGO DE ITALIA APROXIMADAMENTE ENTRE LOS AÑOS 1980-1900 Y SE RADICO EN UN PUEBLO QUE SE LLAMA SAN FELIX, PROVINCIA DE CHIRIQUI ...