Search found 2 matches
- 12 Oct 2010, 06:10
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Which company to get birth certificate from Italy?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7145
Re: Which company to get birth certificate from Italy?
I see the difference, thanks for the info.
- 09 Oct 2010, 18:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Which company to get birth certificate from Italy?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7145
Re: Which company to get birth certificate from Italy?
"Here are instructions and a form letter in Italian
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resources/letters/statocivile.asp"
Wow, that is really useful! I wonder why it generates a letter asking for the document "on non-legal paper" though?
Should it say that if you need a birth certificate for ...
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resources/letters/statocivile.asp"
Wow, that is really useful! I wonder why it generates a letter asking for the document "on non-legal paper" though?
Should it say that if you need a birth certificate for ...