Bob, I just spoke to your Uncle Joe in Ocean City.
It was great hearing his voice again.
We talked about the good old days.
We spoke about the time my mother Mary and I (Joseph) went to his house when his kids were small. When his daughter heard that Mary and Joseph were coming, she wanted to know ...
Search found 3 matches
- 01 Sep 2010, 00:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe (Joseph) and Antionette DiCorcia from Santomenna
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13133
- 31 Aug 2010, 14:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe (Joseph) and Antionette DiCorcia from Santomenna
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13133
Re: Giuseppe (Joseph) and Antionette DiCorcia from Santomenn
Hi Bob,
I forgot about your father. I was closer to your uncle Joe. I realized after I wrote that Frank had to be your father. If your father were alive, he would be able to answer some of your questions. I just read on line yesterday about your Aunt Rose LoVecchio's death. Sorry to hear that. Your ...
I forgot about your father. I was closer to your uncle Joe. I realized after I wrote that Frank had to be your father. If your father were alive, he would be able to answer some of your questions. I just read on line yesterday about your Aunt Rose LoVecchio's death. Sorry to hear that. Your ...
- 31 Aug 2010, 01:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe (Joseph) and Antionette DiCorcia from Santomenna
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13133
Re: Giuseppe (Joseph) and Antionette DiCorcia from Santomenn
Hi Bob,
I hope we both hit pay dirt.
My Uncle was Joe DiCorcia and his wife was Antionette.
They had two children, Joseph and Rose.
They lived in Jersey City.
I think your Grandfather and my father both came to Jersey City from Santomenna about the same time in 1915-1917.
I believe my wife and I ...
I hope we both hit pay dirt.
My Uncle was Joe DiCorcia and his wife was Antionette.
They had two children, Joseph and Rose.
They lived in Jersey City.
I think your Grandfather and my father both came to Jersey City from Santomenna about the same time in 1915-1917.
I believe my wife and I ...