Hello everybody!, my name is Cristian, I'm from Argentina.
This site is great! A lot of Info and knowledge from the staff. I'm looking for help so I think this is the right site. I've been trying every web on Internet and I'm kinda lost already.
I'm trying to find the Birth Certificate of an ...
Search found 4 matches
- 17 Sep 2010, 00:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate of Enrico Paroli, Help Please!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3800
- 17 Sep 2010, 00:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate of Enrico Paroli, Help Please!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3800
Re: Birth Certificate of Enrico Paroli, Help Please!
Yes, I think you're right, I'll try that.ricbru wrote:I guess there are not civil records before 1866 or 1870, for that area.
So the letter should go to the parish, maybe the main church
Riccardo
Thank you!
- 17 Sep 2010, 00:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate of Enrico Paroli, Help Please!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3800
Re: Birth Certificate of Enrico Paroli, Help Please!
Thanks Squigy!Squigy wrote:I'm sorry, I gave you the wrong address earlier. This is the correct one, I believe:
Piazza Matteotti, 8,
21026 Gavirate, VA
ITALY
- 13 Sep 2010, 01:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate of Enrico Paroli, Help Please!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3800
Birth Certificate of Enrico Paroli, Help Please!
Hello everybody!, my name is Cristian, I'm from Argentina.
This site is great! A lot of Info and knowledge from the staff. I'm looking for help so I think this is the right site. I've been trying every web on Internet and I'm kinda lost already.
I'm trying to find the Birth Certificate of an ...
This site is great! A lot of Info and knowledge from the staff. I'm looking for help so I think this is the right site. I've been trying every web on Internet and I'm kinda lost already.
I'm trying to find the Birth Certificate of an ...