Search found 5 matches

by dsmith1982
27 Sep 2010, 19:32
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Felice Valentino Morti
Replies: 27
Views: 16759

Re: Felice Valentino Morti

I have a Maria Giovanninia Rullo....Married to Antonio. Migrated to the states in early 1900s
by dsmith1982
27 Sep 2010, 19:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Amato Luciano Rullo/Rulli
Replies: 14
Views: 9039

Re: Amato Luciano Rullo/Rulli

After Maria and Antonio it stops....How did you all find your info? I am literally a newbie!
Thanks
Denise
by dsmith1982
27 Sep 2010, 17:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Amato Luciano Rullo/Rulli
Replies: 14
Views: 9039

Re: Amato Luciano Rullo/Rulli

You all have no idea what this means to my family. The family history has always been that of secrets so no one knew anything but the basics. I have tried to find a marriage cert or birth cert or death cert. But was unsuccessful. My grandmother died last year and Amato was her father. The family was ...
by dsmith1982
27 Sep 2010, 17:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Amato Luciano Rullo/Rulli
Replies: 14
Views: 9039

Re: Amato Luciano Rullo/Rulli

Wow....thank you all so much. His history has been completely elusive to me. I have hit walls left and right. I am fairly new at this. So I thank you greatly!!!!!!!!!

Denise
by dsmith1982
27 Sep 2010, 02:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Amato Luciano Rullo/Rulli
Replies: 14
Views: 9039

Amato Luciano Rullo/Rulli

I am looking for info on Amato Luciano Rullo/Rulli from Nusco. Would have been born between 1891 and 1902. Married Sadie Mitts and had several children. Died in his 40s. Lived most of his life in NY. Kings County