Search found 2 matches

by LeslieA
29 Sep 2010, 08:33
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Immigration from Italy to South Africa - Early 1900's
Replies: 6
Views: 10669

Re: Immigration from Italy to South Africa - Early 1900'

Many thanks for your reply and posting the snippets from google books. I know there are a few entries on the Chiazzari's in this book but have been unable to get a copy of it. It may be easier if I try to get a copy of the book in Italian as the English ones seem unavailable.
Thank you
Leslie
by LeslieA
28 Sep 2010, 12:33
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Immigration from Italy to South Africa - Early 1900's
Replies: 6
Views: 10669

Re: Immigration from Italy to South Africa - Early 1900'

I wonder if anyone can help me. I am researching my family who emigrated to South Africa in the 1800's. The surname is Chiazzari. I know that they are mentioned in a book called The History of the Italians in South Africa by Sani, Gabriele. I was wondering if anyone has this book and would be able ...