Just a quick update, since I am back from my trip! I had no luck finding the church (it must definitely have a different name, and the photos I had were mainly interior so that didn't help much!) I did find the building where my grandmother lived, whcih was cool.
But my trip to La Spezia was great ...
Search found 4 matches
- 28 Oct 2010, 17:47
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: La Spezia - Traveling there soon, need advice
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5020
- 04 Oct 2010, 02:42
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: La Spezia - Traveling there soon, need advice
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5020
Re: La Spezia - Traveling there soon, need advice
Thanks Tessa! The pics I have seen online don't look like the same church, but I will do some more research (and maybe swing by when I am in Florence!) Thank you, I really appreciate it!
- 04 Oct 2010, 00:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: La Spezia - Traveling there soon, need advice
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5020
Re: La Spezia - Traveling there soon, need advice
Carmine- thank you!!! That is perfect!
Tessa - Thanks! Glad to be here! To answer your question, I have video of the certificates which have made very poor stills, but i will try to upload them...I have translated most of them already, the parts I haven't are because the cursive is difficult to ...
Tessa - Thanks! Glad to be here! To answer your question, I have video of the certificates which have made very poor stills, but i will try to upload them...I have translated most of them already, the parts I haven't are because the cursive is difficult to ...
- 03 Oct 2010, 04:13
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: La Spezia - Traveling there soon, need advice
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5020
La Spezia - Traveling there soon, need advice
Hello! I am going to be in Italy soon and want to track down records for my grandmother who was born in La Spezia (and her family)...Any recommendations for where to look in La Spezia for birth/death records? Thank you!
On a separate note, i have a copy of my grandparents marriage certificate in ...
On a separate note, i have a copy of my grandparents marriage certificate in ...