Search found 4 matches
- 01 Aug 2012, 15:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Grand Father Gaetano Rindone born Riesi, Sicily Sept.12,1871
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2274
Re: Grand Father Gaetano Rindone born Riesi, Sicily Sept.12,
Tessa, You can't know how much this has helped me. I have worked it seams forever at this and with one small note, you have filled a big hole.I can't thank you enough. I think the reason you could not find the marriage to Maria Catena Cimino to Gaetano is because they were married in Calascibetta ...
- 24 Jul 2012, 18:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Grand Father Gaetano Rindone born Riesi, Sicily Sept.12,1871
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2274
Grand Father Gaetano Rindone born Riesi, Sicily Sept.12,1871
My Grand Father Gaetano Rindone was Born in Riesi Sept.12,1871 and Married (Unknown) around 1898. Had one child (Vincenzo) before she died. He later Married Maria Catena Cimino around 1908 and had three boys and one girl. Moved the family to the US in 1920.
I'm looking for the dates and names not ...
I'm looking for the dates and names not ...
- 07 Apr 2012, 19:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Any Calascibetta experts or residents here in Sicily? Help!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 19691
Re: Any Calascibetta experts or residents here in Sicily? H
I'm related to Pecora's as well as Arner, Zito, Liberto, Montagna, Spampinate, Bufano, and Chillemi. I will have to travel 60 miles to the nearest Mormon center. Was hoping to be able to get my info some where else. But if that is my only avenue. Thanks for the info though. Regards Charles Rindone
- 28 Feb 2012, 18:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Any Calascibetta experts or residents here in Sicily? Help!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 19691
Re: Any Calascibetta experts or residents here in Sicily? H
My father Charles Rindone sr. was born in Calascibetta Sicily 1912. I have his birth certificate. Would like to get his fathers (Gaetano Rindone) marriage and birth certificates. (He was Born 1871 in Riesi I believe). He married Catena Cimino Rindone some where between 1907 and 1909 his second wife ...