Detomaso is not a family name of my country.
Lavalle is a family name of Coreno Ausonio (Frosinone, Lazio)
Search found 7 matches
- 07 Jan 2011, 13:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiTomaso from Casacalanda
- Replies: 19
- Views: 18361
- 04 Jan 2011, 18:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiTomaso from Casacalanda
- Replies: 19
- Views: 18361
Re: DiTomaso from Casacalanda
tdetomaso wrote:Any information you could gather would be helpful. Would be most interested in any documents that you could obtain. Birth, marriage, death records, etc. Thank you, Tina
I need dates of birth or marriage to get data on the "Municipio" of Coreno Ausonio.
ciao,
Gaspare
- 09 Oct 2010, 09:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fortunato DiIorio born 1 Oct 1877 Coreno Ausonia Caserta
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10708
Re: Fortunato DiIorio born 1 Oct 1877 Coreno Ausonia Caserta
il cognome diffuso in coreno ausonio - forsinone - è Biagiotti ..
parli di biasiotti ??
Possiamo confrotare i lavori?
parli di biasiotti ??
Possiamo confrotare i lavori?
- 08 Oct 2010, 13:14
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Correct way of recording birth place
- Replies: 19
- Views: 15022
Re: Correct way of recording birth place
The surname that exists today in Coreno Ausonio is "De Gori".
the surname DE GORI is a historical name, is also written on the portals of the old houses, "Joseph de gori1575 "(!)...
How can I help you?
ciao...
Gaspare
the surname DE GORI is a historical name, is also written on the portals of the old houses, "Joseph de gori1575 "(!)...
How can I help you?
ciao...
Gaspare
- 06 Oct 2010, 10:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Biagiotti
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1396
Biagiotti
Hello, Beautiful idea on the forum!
I was building my family tree and looking for news on the family Biagiotti in 1780 in Tuscany or Lazio. Philip is the last name ...
Thanks
I was building my family tree and looking for news on the family Biagiotti in 1780 in Tuscany or Lazio. Philip is the last name ...
Thanks
- 06 Oct 2010, 10:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiTomaso from Casacalanda
- Replies: 19
- Views: 18361
Re: DiTomaso from Casacalanda
I'm living in Coreno.. e i'm building my fafmly tree.. can i help you..? gaspare
- 06 Oct 2010, 10:34
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Correct way of recording birth place
- Replies: 19
- Views: 15022
Re: Correct way of recording birth place
I live in Coreno Ausonio, in Italy, can I help you?
ciao
gaspare
ciao
gaspare