Search found 4 matches
- 03 Feb 2003, 22:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merluzzi
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10308
Merluzzi
Thanks.... I\'m working on the dictionary thing.... 
- 03 Feb 2003, 21:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merluzzi
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10308
Merluzzi
I\'m sorry.....Italian thing stuck in my brain....
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Which 2 are butcher shops?
<BR>
<BR>Thanks so much!
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Which 2 are butcher shops?
<BR>
<BR>Thanks so much!
- 03 Feb 2003, 21:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merluzzi
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10308
Merluzzi
I don\'t know any Italain....guess I should learn....
<BR>
<BR>Which 2 are Italian and are theses adresses :-]
<BR>
<BR>Which 2 are Italian and are theses adresses :-]
- 03 Feb 2003, 18:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merluzzi
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10308
Merluzzi
I\'m looking for any family with the last name of Merluzzi, possibly from the town of Sonnino. My ancesters came to the U.S. in the early 1900\'s. Between 1906 and 1916, that info I got from Ellis Island. I have word that they possibly still have meat markets in Italy. Any info would be great! 