I asked for copies of my great grandparents marriage certificate and birth certificates of great grandparents and my grandfather.
Carolina Bernardi great grandmother
Giuseppe Silvestri great grandfather
Vincenzo Silvestri grandfather
Search found 3 matches
- 19 Mar 2011, 12:58
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Certificates
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1389
- 19 Mar 2011, 01:32
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Certificates
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1389
Certificates
Hi, my name is Joan Foster and I live in New Jersey in the USA.
I am looking for help in obtaining my great grandparents and my grandfathers birth certificate along with the marriage certificate of my great grandparents.
I sent a letter to the Commune di Ripi back in November and I received no ...
I am looking for help in obtaining my great grandparents and my grandfathers birth certificate along with the marriage certificate of my great grandparents.
I sent a letter to the Commune di Ripi back in November and I received no ...
- 09 Oct 2010, 01:14
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Comune di Ripi
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6013
Re: Comune di Ripi
Hi All,
I am trying to obtain my great grandparents birth certificates and marriage certificate, along with my grandfathers birth certificate from Ripi Italy.
Does anyone know how I can obtain this information.
Thank you,
Joan
I am trying to obtain my great grandparents birth certificates and marriage certificate, along with my grandfathers birth certificate from Ripi Italy.
Does anyone know how I can obtain this information.
Thank you,
Joan