Search found 6 matches
- 30 Mar 2014, 00:29
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: PIANA-DE-GRECI
- Replies: 15
- Views: 28033
Re: PIANA-DE-GRECI
This is the first post I am attempting. If your family is from Piana dei Greci in the Palermo province, it is now called Piana degli Albanesi. I have been there several times and it is a wonderful comune, I have a great deal of information on the families that came from there, many came to New ...
- 30 Mar 2014, 00:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cuccia family Piana dei greci
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14531
Re: Cuccia family Piana dei greci
Hello.
Yes, California. Have you had any luck with genealogy with the Cuccias?
Yes, California. Have you had any luck with genealogy with the Cuccias?
- 16 Oct 2010, 03:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cuccia family Piana dei greci
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14531
Re: Cuccia family Piana dei greci
Hello and welcome! :-)
We'll see what we can do!
Do you have any of the US documents? census, ship manifest, other records?
T.
Thanks so much! This is such a wealth of info. i did find the census 1920 and 1930, but I am trying to find the maifest. He supposedly came with Rose to New Orleans ...
We'll see what we can do!
Do you have any of the US documents? census, ship manifest, other records?
T.
Thanks so much! This is such a wealth of info. i did find the census 1920 and 1930, but I am trying to find the maifest. He supposedly came with Rose to New Orleans ...
- 14 Oct 2010, 21:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cuccia family Piana dei greci
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14531
Re: Cuccia family Piana dei greci
Hello and welcome! :-)
We'll see what we can do!
Do you have any of the US documents? census, ship manifest, other records?
T.
Thanks so much! This is such a wealth of info. i did find the census 1920 and 1930, but I am trying to find the maifest. He supposedly came with Rose to New Orleans ...
We'll see what we can do!
Do you have any of the US documents? census, ship manifest, other records?
T.
Thanks so much! This is such a wealth of info. i did find the census 1920 and 1930, but I am trying to find the maifest. He supposedly came with Rose to New Orleans ...
- 14 Oct 2010, 17:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cuccia family Piana dei greci
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14531
Re: Cuccia family Piana dei greci
I can't believe how awesome you all are. I will look at these carefully. I have heard from family that Rosa and Paul came together, she being pregnant with (Epifanio my granfather) he was then born in New Orleans 1917. Couldhe have come earlier and returned to come back with Rosa. Did things like ...
- 13 Oct 2010, 23:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cuccia family Piana dei greci
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14531
Cuccia family Piana dei greci
I am looking for any information on Paolo Cuccia Birth 1894 / his wife Rose Cuccia (Cosenza). After migrating to US thourgh New Orleans they had three children; Epifanio, Pauline, and Mary.
I would be the great-great granddaughter. Thank you!
I would be the great-great granddaughter. Thank you!