Dear Dale Maria Guadagno,
Giovanni Battista Ginocchio b. 1852 (nickname: du Bullu)(son of Giovanni 1818 - 1902) and Maddalena Callegari (1826 - 1890)was born in Ossegna - Maissana or Valletti - Varese Ligure - La Spezia.
Angela De Paoli was born in 1852 in Valletti Loc. Secco (daughter of Guglielmo ...
Search found 10 matches
- 01 Dec 2013, 17:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
- Replies: 25
- Views: 34983
- 30 Oct 2010, 08:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Henrietta Pietronave from the Genoa area
- Replies: 19
- Views: 17997
Re: Henrietta Pietronave from the Genoa area
www.buto.it. You can start your search hereGaz67 wrote:Thanks for that Maurizio.
Yes...all of my internet searches point to that area of Italy. I'll have to pay a visit someday.
Is there any kind of archive there with birth/emigration records?
Maurizio
- 26 Oct 2010, 21:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Henrietta Pietronave from the Genoa area
- Replies: 19
- Views: 17997
Re: Henrietta Pietronave from the Genoa area
Hello everybody, nice to meet you.
I'm looking for any information that may be available on my grandmother Henrietta Pietronave.
I really know very little other than she came from the Genoa area and emigrated to London some time in the 1920s. My dad Geraldo was born illegitimately in January 1930 ...
I'm looking for any information that may be available on my grandmother Henrietta Pietronave.
I really know very little other than she came from the Genoa area and emigrated to London some time in the 1920s. My dad Geraldo was born illegitimately in January 1930 ...
- 25 Oct 2010, 21:20
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Rapallo Genoa Italy - Gardella
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10019
Re: Rapallo Genoa Italy - Gardella
I am on a quest to track my ancestors. How can get my great great grandfathers birth certificate so I can continue my family tree. All I know is his name is Eugene Gardella he was born 7-10-1884 and he was from Genoa Town of Rapallo in Italy. I know his parents owned a mushroom farm but after they ...
- 25 Oct 2010, 18:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
- Replies: 25
- Views: 34983
Re: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
Diane,
Maybe you can help me. My family came to America in 1906, however I am having problems finding any info from the 1850's back. I have a Giovanni Depaoli, b 1849 married to a Madalena Ginocchio, child Pietro Depaoli. I noticed some similarities between your family and mine and was wondering ...
Maybe you can help me. My family came to America in 1906, however I am having problems finding any info from the 1850's back. I have a Giovanni Depaoli, b 1849 married to a Madalena Ginocchio, child Pietro Depaoli. I noticed some similarities between your family and mine and was wondering ...
- 25 Oct 2010, 12:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
- Replies: 25
- Views: 34983
Re: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
My Ginocchio family was orginally from Vareze and La Spezia, Ligure, Genova, Italy. In 1876 Giovanni Ginocchio (born 1852) came to California, USA and in 1883 his wife Angelina DePaoli (born 1850) and daughter Maria Ginocchio joined him. Angelina's mother was Maria Depaoli and her father's name was ...
- 25 Oct 2010, 12:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
- Replies: 25
- Views: 34983
Re: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
Please In my previous post every "husband" means "daughter"
Maurizio
Maurizio
- 25 Oct 2010, 12:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
- Replies: 25
- Views: 34983
Re: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
Hi all,
I'm trying to discover my own "family forest". I'm looking information about my ancestors: "Antonio Callegari" and "Anunciada -or Annunciata- Ghiglieri", both italians but don't know the place of birth.
Antonio was born in Italy near 1844. Anunciada was born in Italy near 1847-1848 ...
I'm trying to discover my own "family forest". I'm looking information about my ancestors: "Antonio Callegari" and "Anunciada -or Annunciata- Ghiglieri", both italians but don't know the place of birth.
Antonio was born in Italy near 1844. Anunciada was born in Italy near 1847-1848 ...
- 24 Oct 2010, 08:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
- Replies: 25
- Views: 34983
Re: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
My Ginocchio family was orginally from Vareze and La Spezia, Ligure, Genova, Italy. In 1876 Giovanni Ginocchio (born 1852) came to California, USA and in 1883 his wife Angelina DePaoli (born 1850) and daughter Maria Ginocchio joined him. Angelina's mother was Maria Depaoli and her father's name was ...
- 24 Oct 2010, 08:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
- Replies: 25
- Views: 34983
Re: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
Hi all,
I'm trying to discover my own "family forest". I'm looking information about my ancestors: "Antonio Callegari" and "Anunciada -or Annunciata- Ghiglieri", both italians but don't know the place of birth.
Antonio was born in Italy near 1844. Anunciada was born in Italy near 1847-1848 ...
I'm trying to discover my own "family forest". I'm looking information about my ancestors: "Antonio Callegari" and "Anunciada -or Annunciata- Ghiglieri", both italians but don't know the place of birth.
Antonio was born in Italy near 1844. Anunciada was born in Italy near 1847-1848 ...