Hi Robert,
Thank-you so much for finding out this information!! :) You are amazing. Maria Natalizia never immigrated with them can you find out if she died? If so she would have died sometime between 1905 and 1911 and would have been a very young child. I wonder why Pietro left SGG with his wife ...
Search found 3 matches
- 30 Oct 2010, 07:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Credico Family in San Giovanni in Galdo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 17406
- 29 Oct 2010, 03:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Credico Family in San Giovanni in Galdo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 17406
Credico Family in San Giovanni in Galdo
Hello,
Just wondering if I could get some help. I am trying to trace my husband's family tree.
His grandfather's name was Pietro Credico who was born in September 1884 in San Giovanni in Galdo and he married Marie Thomasine Magro in San Giovanni in Galdo. Maria was born in February 1885. Pietro ...
Just wondering if I could get some help. I am trying to trace my husband's family tree.
His grandfather's name was Pietro Credico who was born in September 1884 in San Giovanni in Galdo and he married Marie Thomasine Magro in San Giovanni in Galdo. Maria was born in February 1885. Pietro ...
- 29 Oct 2010, 02:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to research/find family/ancestors
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26132
Re: Trying to research/find family/ancestors
In the Registri dello Stato Civile of Campobasso (CB), I recently ran across a branch of a Graziano family that originated in San Giovanni in Galdo (CB):
Costanza Maria Graziano (b. 22 FEB 1809) m. Michelangelo Iacodoro (b. 24 MAY 1813) on 14 JUN 1835 in Campobasso (CB)
Francesco Graziano (c ...
Costanza Maria Graziano (b. 22 FEB 1809) m. Michelangelo Iacodoro (b. 24 MAY 1813) on 14 JUN 1835 in Campobasso (CB)
Francesco Graziano (c ...