Search found 4 matches
- 26 Sep 2011, 20:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenico Praiano
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1173
Re: Domenico Praiano
Thanks Tessa78 for responding. Domenico had other siblings that came to the US, some earlier, some later, but they lost track of Domenico once he was in the US. Unfortunately nothing else is known of Domenico by the family.
- 26 Sep 2011, 04:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenico Praiano
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1173
Domenico Praiano
Looking for information on Domenico Praiano. Born January 3, 1897 in Cortale, Catanzaro, Italy to Domenico Praiano and Teresa Lucia. Arrived at Ellis Island June 3 1913 on Ship Indiana. Ships manifest lists Galeton, PA as destination.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Thanks in advance for any help.
- 22 Feb 2011, 05:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Praiano in Cortale
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6046
Re: Praiano in Cortale
Hi Nolagirl,
Additional information I have found on the Vito Praiano and Maria Tolone family researching the Stato Civile records.
Children:
Santa Praiano - Born 29 Oct 1812, Died 13 Dec 1829, both Cortale
Elisabetta Praiano - Born 20 July 1815
Francesco Praiano - Born 16 Apr 1818
Giuseppe Carmelo ...
Additional information I have found on the Vito Praiano and Maria Tolone family researching the Stato Civile records.
Children:
Santa Praiano - Born 29 Oct 1812, Died 13 Dec 1829, both Cortale
Elisabetta Praiano - Born 20 July 1815
Francesco Praiano - Born 16 Apr 1818
Giuseppe Carmelo ...
- 21 Feb 2011, 00:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Praiano in Cortale
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6046
Re: Praiano in Cortale
Hello nolagirl,
I am also interested in the Praiano's from Cortale. Dobbygog is an extended family member, has recently welcomed a new baby into their home and has not been able to keep up with this forum.
I have been researching the Praiano's using the Stato Civile 1809-1861 records for Cortale ...
I am also interested in the Praiano's from Cortale. Dobbygog is an extended family member, has recently welcomed a new baby into their home and has not been able to keep up with this forum.
I have been researching the Praiano's using the Stato Civile 1809-1861 records for Cortale ...