Laura,
I finally have included all of the data you sent on the Fracasso family into my database.
Thank you very much for finding it all for me.
Dick
Search found 10 matches
- 12 Nov 2010, 03:06
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17351
- 09 Nov 2010, 14:58
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17351
Re: Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey
Wow Laura,
It will take some time for me to digest all of the info you have sent.
I have another family member that has been giving me a fit "brickwall" for some time.
Would you consider emailing me as I do not want to clutter the space in this forum. My email is rerush@embarqmail.com.
Thanks ...
It will take some time for me to digest all of the info you have sent.
I have another family member that has been giving me a fit "brickwall" for some time.
Would you consider emailing me as I do not want to clutter the space in this forum. My email is rerush@embarqmail.com.
Thanks ...
- 09 Nov 2010, 13:48
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17351
Re: Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey
Thanks Laura,
I think you may have hit upon something in tracing his stepson Tony. If I could find Tony's death date or his mother's, that could lead to an obituary which in turn could uncover Eugenio.
Dick
I think you may have hit upon something in tracing his stepson Tony. If I could find Tony's death date or his mother's, that could lead to an obituary which in turn could uncover Eugenio.
Dick
- 09 Nov 2010, 00:45
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17351
Re: Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey
To those who have been following and responding to my Gautieri Family request, I have stated an error in my facts.
I stated that I last heard of Eugenio in 1921.
That should have read 1912 . He was in Orange New Jersey at that point in his life facing 9 months in the penitentiary.
My apologies ...
I stated that I last heard of Eugenio in 1921.
That should have read 1912 . He was in Orange New Jersey at that point in his life facing 9 months in the penitentiary.
My apologies ...
- 08 Nov 2010, 19:18
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17351
Re: Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey
Thanks Laura,
Most of the relatives have never heard of nor do they use Giovanni. He is John to most.
The Italian names have changed throughout time and have taken on their English version.
In my database I do use the Italian version with the English version. I try to keep the given name and add ...
Most of the relatives have never heard of nor do they use Giovanni. He is John to most.
The Italian names have changed throughout time and have taken on their English version.
In my database I do use the Italian version with the English version. I try to keep the given name and add ...
- 08 Nov 2010, 17:12
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17351
Re: Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey
I have attached the article on Eugenio Gautieri.
I welcome interpretations as it is very difficult to read.
Thanks,
Dick Rush
I welcome interpretations as it is very difficult to read.
Thanks,
Dick Rush
- 08 Nov 2010, 15:21
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17351
Re: Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey
Hi Laura,
Definitely some new info for me. I did not know Francesco’s last name was De Enrico.
On Eugene, I know that his first wife was Maria Christfono. They were married 3 May 1891 in Rhode Island. He married Francesco De Enrico about 1906.
The 1910 census said that Francesco had 15 children ...
Definitely some new info for me. I did not know Francesco’s last name was De Enrico.
On Eugene, I know that his first wife was Maria Christfono. They were married 3 May 1891 in Rhode Island. He married Francesco De Enrico about 1906.
The 1910 census said that Francesco had 15 children ...
- 08 Nov 2010, 13:32
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17351
Re: Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey
Yes Sir,
I have the 1910 Census info for them it is after that that I lose him and her. Although I did find him listed in a newspaper article in Feb 1921 as being arrested and incarcerated in the Orange New Jersey jail. The article is practically unreadable for what charges but his name is pretty ...
I have the 1910 Census info for them it is after that that I lose him and her. Although I did find him listed in a newspaper article in Feb 1921 as being arrested and incarcerated in the Orange New Jersey jail. The article is practically unreadable for what charges but his name is pretty ...
- 08 Nov 2010, 03:47
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17351
Re: Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey
T.
The Ancestry link did not work but if the Eugenio on Ancestry was born in 1866 that is him.
I have searched every site I can think of and nothing on him beyond 1910.
Thanks for responding.
Dick
The Ancestry link did not work but if the Eugenio on Ancestry was born in 1866 that is him.
I have searched every site I can think of and nothing on him beyond 1910.
Thanks for responding.
Dick
- 08 Nov 2010, 01:38
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17351
Gautieri Family ~ New Jersey
I am looking for information on Eugenio Gautieri, first son of Luigi Gautieri. Eugenio was born in Italy in 1866 and married Maria Cristofono 3 May 1891 in Rhode Island. Eugenio and Maria divorced around 1906.
Eugenio was last heard of in 1912 when he was incarcerated in the Orange, New Jersey jail ...
Eugenio was last heard of in 1912 when he was incarcerated in the Orange, New Jersey jail ...