Ciao sonson, you are looking for the people who lost their home in Fabbriche di Careggine, not in Vagli Sotto.
Fabbriche di Careggine was a little village whose inhabitants were obliged to leave it in the '50 of the last century as it was decided to create a dike there. It was at that time that was ...
Search found 2 matches
- 08 Nov 2010, 17:07
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Vagli Sotto
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5124
- 07 Nov 2010, 13:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giannotti Family Lucca Italy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3061
Re: Giannotti Family Lucca Italy
Hi, my name is Simone, I am italian, I live in Camporgiano, a small village near Roggio. I am working at Fazzani family tree. My mother in law's grand mother, whose name was Oliva, was one of Lucrezia Fazzani' sister.
I probably can help you. I can search information about Michele Giannotti.
Anyway ...
I probably can help you. I can search information about Michele Giannotti.
Anyway ...