This is my great great grandmother married to Giuseppe Saverio Ponessa.
She is from Catanzaro and married my great great grandfather in Sorbo San Basile. She was born in 1848.
We cannot find any other background on her and are not sure if this is her correct last name. Is Martillo a name from the ...
Search found 3 matches
- 09 Nov 2010, 19:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maria Concetta Esposito Martillo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2074
- 09 Nov 2010, 19:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ponessa family in Sorbo San Basile
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2486
Re: ponessa family in Sorbo San Basile
yes I am positive of the spelling. I am aware of the name Paonessa, there are people by that name also in Sorbo, but it is not my family.
thanks anyway
thanks anyway
- 09 Nov 2010, 19:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ponessa family in Sorbo San Basile
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2486
ponessa family in Sorbo San Basile
My grandparents and their ancestors are all from Sorbo San Basile.
I have some information on them, but am looking for more.
Can anyone help?
I have some information on them, but am looking for more.
Can anyone help?