Search found 2 matches

by cmore
01 Dec 2010, 01:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Angiono from Piedicavallo
Replies: 8
Views: 4419

Re: Angiono from Piedicavallo

thanks for your help! I will check out the SS5 app. I did find that elisa's husband and Grato both used the same address on thier WWI draft registration. Also found Grato on the 1910 census as a boarder and apprentice granite-cutter. The head of household was the name Valz (also a stone-cutter). I ...
by cmore
30 Nov 2010, 00:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Angiono from Piedicavallo
Replies: 8
Views: 4419

Angiono from Piedicavallo

Looking for information on the Angiono Family. Cypriano (or Cipriani) Angiono was a stone cutter. Migrated to USA. Cypriano had a daughter Elisa who married a Prario from the same town. There was also Grato Angiono who was born in Piedicavallo in 1895, lived in the same house in Vermont as Cypriano ...