Ciao everyone!
I'm a 4th generation Italian-American and I love playing cards. I didn't come across playing cards from Italy until a few months ago but when I did I went straight to my cousins and friends in Italy to ask about them. I quickly found out that the cards used in Italy look the same as ...
Search found 5 matches
- 07 Feb 2015, 17:01
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Playing Cards
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3824
- 07 Apr 2014, 05:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Relations...
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3941
Re: Relations...
My 2nd great grandfather, Antonio Rizzello, was from Cortale, Calabria. Any relation to your Rizzello's? He was born in 1890 and came to the US in 1908. I'm pretty sure his father's name was Pietro Antonio.
- 03 Jul 2012, 14:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rezzelle Family
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2669
Re: Rezzelle Family
Thank you very much, Cozino!
- 30 Nov 2010, 02:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rezzelle Family
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2669
Re: Rezzelle Family
Thank you!
It could very well be that they married there since they lived in Corry, PA which is just about an hour from Forest, PA.
Thank you for that link to the Manifest, that pretty much sets that in stone as his birth year was 1890 in Cortale, Calabria, and 19 from 1909 would give you that ...
It could very well be that they married there since they lived in Corry, PA which is just about an hour from Forest, PA.
Thank you for that link to the Manifest, that pretty much sets that in stone as his birth year was 1890 in Cortale, Calabria, and 19 from 1909 would give you that ...
- 29 Nov 2010, 14:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rezzelle Family
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2669
Rezzelle Family
Hello all! Like many I'm here because I'm doing research on my family's history.
My great-grandfather was Tony (Antonio) Rezzelle and came from Cortale, Calabria in either 1910 or 1909. I found an Antonio Rizzello from Cortale that came to the US in 1909 on the Konigin Luise by searching ...
My great-grandfather was Tony (Antonio) Rezzelle and came from Cortale, Calabria in either 1910 or 1909. I found an Antonio Rizzello from Cortale that came to the US in 1909 on the Konigin Luise by searching ...