Search found 5 matches

by LynneBovill
07 Dec 2010, 00:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giliotti
Replies: 16
Views: 8449

Re: Giliotti

Thank you. I was able to contact Bruce T. Garvin in Arizona on Facebook. He's one of my step Uncles. He told me my grandmother passed away in 2003 at age 80 in Rockville, Md. She was staying with her oldest son Frank Garvin. I found out that my grandmothers parents lived in Waldorf, Md. at one time ...
by LynneBovill
04 Dec 2010, 18:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giliotti
Replies: 16
Views: 8449

Re: Giliotti

Wow! Thank you all so much for your help. I will try to locate my grandmother's other children. I sent her a letter and never came back to me so I have assumed the same thing that she may be in a nursing home or living with one of her other children.
Again, thank you all so much.

Lynne Bovill
by LynneBovill
04 Dec 2010, 05:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giliotti
Replies: 16
Views: 8449

Re: Giliotti

Thank you yes I have the information on my father already. I'm actually looking for information on my grandmother Viola F. Giliotti. What is the background of the name Giliotti and where in Italy is this family from? I cannot find any information on her other than what's on my father's death ...
by LynneBovill
04 Dec 2010, 04:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giliotti
Replies: 16
Views: 8449

Giliotti

I just recently became aware that I have Italian roots!
This is in regards to my grandmother (father's mother) that I met only once when I was a small child. I also met my father only once when I was a child.
My grandmother's maiden name is Viola F. Giliotti. She was born in 1924 but I don't know ...
by LynneBovill
04 Dec 2010, 04:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bontempi family from N. Italy
Replies: 18
Views: 22967

Re: Bontempi family from N. Italy

I have a question for everyone on this post.
I just recently became aware that I have Italian roots! :)
This is in regards to my grandmother (father's mother) that I met only once when I was a small child. I also met my father only once when I was a child.
My grandmother's maiden name is Viola F ...