Search found 5 matches
- 28 Jan 2011, 21:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Giacomo Forlenza - Contursi
- Replies: 72
- Views: 55557
- 23 Jan 2011, 15:48
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Giacomo Forlenza - Contursi
- Replies: 72
- Views: 55557
Re: Giacomo Forlenza - Contursi
There are several Forlenza's In Silver Mount
- 15 Jan 2011, 01:17
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Giacomo Forlenza - Contursi
- Replies: 72
- Views: 55557
Re: Giacomo Forlenza - Contursi
yes my Grandmothers maiden name is Mercatelli
- 09 Jan 2011, 21:24
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Giacomo Forlenza - Contursi
- Replies: 72
- Views: 55557
Re: Giacomo Forlenza - Contursi
Yes he is my grandfather and my Giacomo great-grandfather. Years ago I had a copy of my fathers birth certificate and he was listed as Christy. Unfortunatly I don't know much more my grandfather died before I was born,and my father was not close with that side of his family my grandparents seperated ...
- 16 Dec 2010, 15:04
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Giacomo Forlenza - Contursi
- Replies: 72
- Views: 55557
Re: Giacomo Forlenza - Contursi
Hello all
I just found this site and it's very interesting. My grandfather is Christ Forlenza from Richmond County which is Staten Island NY.
I just found this site and it's very interesting. My grandfather is Christ Forlenza from Richmond County which is Staten Island NY.