Search found 4 matches
- 05 Jan 2011, 21:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for "Salvatore", "Fabiano" and &
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2162
Re: Looking for "Salvatore", "Fabiano" a
Yes. Those are my family pages. I do not have much information about my Italian relatives, particularly that which is in Italy. I don't think that my great grandfather ever became a US citizen as his green card was dated just a few years before his death, but I am not sure. He is a big mystery. My ...
- 05 Jan 2011, 19:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for "Salvatore", "Fabiano" and &
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2162
Looking for "Salvatore", "Fabiano" and &
I am researching my Italian ancestry. I know a little bit but would like to know more.
First, my Great Grandfather was Francesco Salvatore. His green card states that he was born in Mignano, Italy on March 31, 1878. His full name appears as Francesco Valerio Guiseppi Salvatore on a birth ...
First, my Great Grandfather was Francesco Salvatore. His green card states that he was born in Mignano, Italy on March 31, 1878. His full name appears as Francesco Valerio Guiseppi Salvatore on a birth ...
- 05 Jan 2011, 18:22
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Book "Elizabeth Street"
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3805
Re: Book "Elizabeth Street"
Thank you for the information about "Elizabeth Street". I will definitely get a copy and read it. My great grandmother was Maria Teresa Fabiano from Gimigliano, Italy. I want to find out more information about her. She was born in 1882 in Italy and died in 1938 in Niagara Falls, NY. She married ...
- 05 Jan 2011, 17:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for long lost Trapasso/Paonessa family members
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2705
Re: Looking for long lost Trapasso/Paonessa family members
Hi. I am trying to figure out my Italian ancestry also. My great grandmother was Maria Teresa Fabiano. She was born in Gimigliano, Italy in 1882 and immigrated to Niagara Falls, NY. Her mother's name was Maria Guiseppa Trapasso. I am told that she also immigrated to Niagara Falls, but I cannot find ...