Hi
Thanks for the responces. Paul I've contacted you via your website hopefully we'll have some common ancestors.
Kat
Search found 2 matches
- 30 Dec 2010, 21:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Forte - Macari Mortale/Casalattico
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4758
- 26 Dec 2010, 21:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Forte - Macari Mortale/Casalattico
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4758
Forte - Macari Mortale/Casalattico
Hi
I'm trying to find more information about my Great Grand parents Angelo Forte born Mortale 1867 and died Belfast Ireland 1935 and Maria Macari born Mortale 1878 and died Belfast 1973. I have census records from Ireland but don't know any history pre 1891 where Angelo appears in Rochdale with 2 ...
I'm trying to find more information about my Great Grand parents Angelo Forte born Mortale 1867 and died Belfast Ireland 1935 and Maria Macari born Mortale 1878 and died Belfast 1973. I have census records from Ireland but don't know any history pre 1891 where Angelo appears in Rochdale with 2 ...