Search found 8 matches
- 08 Apr 2015, 21:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vincelli family from Casacalenda
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8684
Re: Vincelli family from Casacalenda
In reading the posts in this thread I was wondering if anything was discovered of Maria Vincelli (born approx 1904-ish) from Casacalenda. She was widowed after having 3 children and I have been told her husband was a forest ranger of some sort and was shot in an accident). She worked for a very ...
- 08 Apr 2015, 20:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Doctor Francesco "don Ciccio" Ricci and Maria Vinc
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3224
Re: Doctor Francesco "don Ciccio" Ricci and Maria Vinc
Hi,
I just recently found out my mother was adopted. She was the 4th child born to Maria Vincelli in 1944 in the Larino area. Maria had 3 other children with her husband (I don't know his name, only surname Vincelli, and I don't know Maria's maiden name) who was killed in a hunting accident. He was ...
I just recently found out my mother was adopted. She was the 4th child born to Maria Vincelli in 1944 in the Larino area. Maria had 3 other children with her husband (I don't know his name, only surname Vincelli, and I don't know Maria's maiden name) who was killed in a hunting accident. He was ...
- 08 Apr 2015, 20:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Doctor Francesco "don Ciccio" Ricci and Maria Vinc
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3224
Re: Doctor Francesco "don Ciccio" Ricci and Maria Vinc
[quote="DonnaMariaL"]Hi,
I just recently found out my mother was adopted. She was the 4th child born to Maria Vincelli in 1944 in the Larino area. Maria had 3 other children with her husband (I don't know his name, only surname Vincelli, and I don't know Maria's maiden name) who was killed in a ...
I just recently found out my mother was adopted. She was the 4th child born to Maria Vincelli in 1944 in the Larino area. Maria had 3 other children with her husband (I don't know his name, only surname Vincelli, and I don't know Maria's maiden name) who was killed in a ...
- 27 Mar 2011, 15:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Doctor Francesco "don Ciccio" Ricci and Maria Vinc
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3224
Re: Doctor Francesco "don Ciccio" Ricci and Maria
Thank you Suanj, I do have the same article and info that my brother sent me last week. I made a typo in Borzillo and made it Borzilla by mistake..I corrected it above. I also sent an email to the Villa Borzillo website last week, no reply yet. I didn't mention any family inquiries, just inquiry ...
- 27 Mar 2011, 15:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Doctor Francesco "don Ciccio" Ricci and Maria Vinc
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3224
Doctor Francesco "don Ciccio" Ricci and Maria Vinc
Hi,
I just recently found out my mother was adopted. She was the 4th child born to Maria Vincelli in 1944 in the Larino area. Maria had 3 other children with her husband (I don't know his name, only surname Vincelli, and I don't know Maria's maiden name) who was killed in a hunting accident. Maria ...
I just recently found out my mother was adopted. She was the 4th child born to Maria Vincelli in 1944 in the Larino area. Maria had 3 other children with her husband (I don't know his name, only surname Vincelli, and I don't know Maria's maiden name) who was killed in a hunting accident. Maria ...
- 27 Mar 2011, 14:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Casacalenda, DiLalla,Marzitelli,DiImperio,Gianmaria,Vincelli
- Replies: 11
- Views: 14806
Re: Casacalenda, Vincelli
Hi,
I just recently found out my mother was adopted. She was the 4th child born to Maria Vincelli in 1944 in the Larino area. Maria had 3 other children with her husband (I don't know his name, only surname Vincelli, and I don't know Maria's maiden name) who was killed in a hunting accident. Maria ...
I just recently found out my mother was adopted. She was the 4th child born to Maria Vincelli in 1944 in the Larino area. Maria had 3 other children with her husband (I don't know his name, only surname Vincelli, and I don't know Maria's maiden name) who was killed in a hunting accident. Maria ...
- 29 Dec 2010, 17:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ricci(o)/Vincelli
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1434
Ricci(o)/Vincelli
We just found out that our mother is adopted. Her parents are Dr. Francesco Ricci(o), a prominent gynocologist from the city of Larino and Maria Vincelli.
Maria died in July 1944 giving birth to my Mom after falling pregnant from the Doctor whom she worked for. They were not married. I believe the ...
Maria died in July 1944 giving birth to my Mom after falling pregnant from the Doctor whom she worked for. They were not married. I believe the ...
- 29 Dec 2010, 17:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ricci(o)/Vincelli
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1167
Ricci(o)/Vincelli
We just found out that our mother is adopted. Her parents are Dr. Francesco Ricci(o), a prominent gynocologist from the city of Larino and Maria Vincelli.
Maria died in July 1944 giving birth to my Mom after falling pregnant from the Doctor whom she worked for. They were not married. I believe the ...
Maria died in July 1944 giving birth to my Mom after falling pregnant from the Doctor whom she worked for. They were not married. I believe the ...